Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    I asked you if you were joking. It would have been a dumb joke, but would have been much better than actually believing Rau's hit was the worst in the conference this year, and only one worthy of suspension. That's awfully dumb.
    sorry you don't like my joke. You're as much fun as a sack of potatoes.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Canadian Hockey is the best and Michigan High School hockey is feeding this country.
      "My greatest achievement."
      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
        Canadian Hockey is the best and Michigan High School hockey is feeding this country.
        Trying to get this thread to 1000 I see.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
          exactly!!
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Dubbs would make a good ECAC fan. Everything is SUPER SERIAL!
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
              You are clearly biased if you think the Zucker hit in that photo is worse than Rau's!

Rau's:
              1. His hit was like 10 minutes late (or at least a half a second).
              2. He hit him high, right in the chest, and might have even slid up and bumped his chin (although it is hard to tell from replay).
              3. The refs clearly saw it and called it before they saw Zucker was hurt.
              4. Zucker easily could have been really sore after that hit.

On the other hand:
              Zuckers:
              1. looks like a love tap to the back against the boards. This is hockey!
              2. The player had the puck so anything goes.
              3. The CC player is clearly embellishing. (Did the CC player get 2 minutes for it?)
              4. Come-on, the worst you'll get out of a hit like that is a quadraplegic.

Want to change your post now?
              Yes, Zucker's hit was worse. It was from behind and to the head. End of story. You're taking the unbiased Gopher fan bit way too far. To the point of absurdity.

You're taking the can't understand sarcasm or realize when people are joking bit way too far.

Did you really read that and think that he was serious?

You add nothing worthwhile to this forum. Even other Gopher fans agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                You're taking the can't understand sarcasm or realize when people are joking bit way too far.

Did you really read that and think that he was serious?

You add nothing worthwhile to this forum. Even other Gopher fans agree.
                Mother of God, I agree with Gurt.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It scares me that you teach. That is horrible logic.
                  What do you mean? It looks like he is trying to catch that CC player before he falls. I am sure the CC player stumbled and lost an edge.

I'm here to say that every sack of potatoes I've ever bought was more fun. By a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    We've agreed before.

What's scary is that I recently discovered the cafe after 4 years of being around this forum and I hate to say it, but I'm starting to see some Gopher posters as actual human beings. It's weakening my resolve...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      lol! Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        We've agreed before.

What's scary is that I recently discovered the cafe after 4 years of being around this forum and I hate to say it, but I'm starting to see some Gopher posters as actual human beings. It's weakening my resolve...
                        The cafe is hockey-bias free, that's why. You'll find other "enemies" though, I'm sure.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                          No.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            No.
                            Why?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              Why?
                              Why not?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Only less than 300 to go! We can do it!
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X