Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Ha ha nice find!

This is by far worse than the Rau hit.

What a punk that Zucker is...
    These things happen so fast, you really have to consider what angle you saw it from--the red seats, the maroon seats, or the black and white seats.

Comment

I was shocked last night when I saw no evidence of tar or feathers.
      Last edited by Greyeagle; 02-18-2012, 12:06 PM.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        These things happen so fast, you really have to consider what angle you saw it from--the red seats, the maroon seats, or the black and white seats.
        So are you saying that from the black and white seats the Rau hit is worse than Zucker's, so the extra game was warranted?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          *****http://i691.***********.com/albums/vv271/The_Gipper_Eskies/SDRGFSWKHSJMIVH20111113051537.jpg******

What a saint!!!! Far worse than the hit he suffered.
          Old Pio where are you? We are here to help. Pathetic.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            *****http://i691.***********.com/albums/vv271/The_Gipper_Eskies/SDRGFSWKHSJMIVH20111113051537.jpg******

What a saint!!!! Far worse than the hit he suffered.
            What do you mean? It looks like he is trying to catch that CC player before he falls. I am sure the CC player stumbled and lost an edge.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
              Ha ha nice find!

This is by far worse than the Rau hit.

What a punk that Zucker is...
              ahem, I think you mean a gutless punk.

Comment

OUTRAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAGE!!!!
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Koho View Post
                  So are you saying that from the black and white seats the Rau hit is worse than Zucker's, so the extra game was warranted?
                  Yes, Zucker's hit was worse. It was from behind and to the head. End of story. You're taking the unbiased Gopher fan bit way too far. To the point of absurdity.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    ahem, I think you mean a gutless punk.
                    Tampons are still selling like hot cakes in Minneapolis I see.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      It is and it isn't. They Suspended Rau for one game, which is exactly how long Zucker was out. see it all worked out perfectly
                      It scares me that you teach. That is horrible logic.

Comment

I like how there were a bunch of gopher fans falling over themselves to condemn this hit right after it happened... what a difference a week makes. I hope to see a match up of these 2 teams again this year, if it happens I bet Rau keeps his head up.

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                          I like how there were a bunch of gopher fans falling over themselves to condemn this hit right after it happened... what a difference a week makes. I hope to see a match up of these 2 teams again this year, if it happens I bet Rau keeps his head up.
                          You posted a story, video, or picture about/of the hit a week ago, Gopher fans saw it, but didn't respond???

Please prove that.

Oh, and I'd worry more about Zucker than Rau. Kyle can take a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                            It scares me that you teach. That is horrible logic.
                            I'm scared you take everything so seriously.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                              I don't know--I wasn't in the black and white seats. But I can tell you that from where I sit in the the kelly green seats it looks like the maroon seats never have a very clear view of anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                I'm scared you take everything so seriously.
                                I asked you if you were joking. It would have been a dumb joke, but would have been much better than actually believing Rau's hit was the worst in the conference this year, and only one worthy of suspension. That's awfully dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X