Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by PenaltyBoxBeast View Post
    Interesting article from the Gazette

Brian Gomez, from the Colorado Springs Gazette, writes an interesting article about how Zucker hit CC captian Nick Dineen with a cheap shot the week before Rau hit Zucker. It's a good read for the Pioneer haters out there.
    unfortunately, karma sometimes comes back to bite you... JT Brown learned this lesson as well.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
      unfortunately, karma sometimes comes back to bite you... JT Brown learned this lesson as well.
      And sometimes not. I don't think anything happened to Frattin.

Comment

SCSU Euro, RE: the rep:

Whether or not he was suspended, I still think Bruce McLeod is a dink and is batsh*t insane.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          SCSU Euro, RE: the rep:

Whether or not he was suspended, I still think Bruce McLeod is a dink and is batsh*t insane.
          Well now we've found something we can all agree on!

Koombayah...
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

High Life, PBR and Premium are my fishing beers of choice. If I don't have a *ahem* rod in my hand I won't go near any it.

Comment

For those of you who missed it, Zucker got an "embellishment" minor towards the end of tonight's game.

Comment

Suspend Rau for as long as Zucker is out? Then retroactively suspend every player who made an illegal check this year. C'mon man..

Comment

Originally posted by M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A View Post
                  Suspend Rau for as long as Zucker is out? Then retroactively suspend every player who made an illegal check this year. C'mon man..
                  Please post videos of said hits in this thread so we can go over them, one by one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    Please post videos of said hits in this thread so we can go over them, one by one.
                    We're going to need more threads...
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A View Post
                      What the hell are you complaining about? This is exactly what they did and it was a fair suspension.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

*****http://i691.***********.com/albums/vv271/The_Gipper_Eskies/SDRGFSWKHSJMIVH20111113051537.jpg******

What a saint!!!! Far worse than the hit he suffered.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          What the hell are you complaining about? This is exactly what they did and it was a fair suspension.
                          I hope this is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            *****http://i691.***********.com/albums/vv271/The_Gipper_Eskies/SDRGFSWKHSJMIVH20111113051537.jpg******

You are clearly biased if you think the Zucker hit in that photo is worse than Rau's!

Rau's:
                            1. His hit was like 10 minutes late (or at least a half a second).
                            2. He hit him high, right in the chest, and might have even slid up and bumped his chin (although it is hard to tell from replay).
                            3. The refs clearly saw it and called it before they saw Zucker was hurt.
                            4. Zucker easily could have been really sore after that hit.

On the other hand:
                            Zuckers:
                            1. looks like a love tap to the back against the boards. This is hockey!
                            2. The player had the puck so anything goes.
                            3. The CC player is clearly embellishing. (Did the CC player get 2 minutes for it?)
                            4. Come-on, the worst you'll get out of a hit like that is a quadraplegic.

Want to change your post now?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Ha ha nice find!

This is by far worse than the Rau hit.

What a punk that Zucker is...

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                                I hope this is a joke.
                                It is and it isn't. They Suspended Rau for one game, which is exactly how long Zucker was out. see it all worked out perfectly
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X