Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Makes me feel joyous.

1. I'm better than them because of that fact.
    2. More high quality beer for me.
    Hmmm... I think I should expound. Illiteracy and Miller High Life make me sad. Not your attitude toward them.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
      Hmmm... I think I should expound. Illiteracy and Miller High Life make me sad. Not your attitude toward them.
      Ah, gotcha.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

To be serious, if only for a moment: NG SC is great. The coffee is ok. Capital is ok. Sprecher is good.

But, anything Miller sucks so much arse it's sad. I'd rather drink Bud Light. Yep, said it.
        I've grown to appreciate the champaign of beers. Sometimes, when out in the sticks, they don't have any micros and it's either a High Life or a dusty Heine that's been in the cooler for 6 years.

That said, if your perception is that we all enjoy and consume Miller products, you'd be very wrong.

I can't help what Milwaukee does. Those people are weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          I've grown to appreciate the champaign of beers. Sometimes, when out in the sticks, they don't have any micros and it's either a High Life or a dusty Heine that's been in the cooler for 6 years.

That said, if your perception is that we all enjoy and consume Miller products, you'd be very wrong.

I can't help what Milwaukee does. Those people are weird.
          I dated a Sconnie once, and while she was a good woman.....wow. Beer tastes were so bad. And she wasn't Milwaukean. (uh, that's the word, right? )

Anyway, if it's cheap beer, it's Premo, Nordeast, or Mich Golden Light (I played softball, it's kind of a law).
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Mich Golden, Premo, and High Life are great fishing beers. They are also good if you want to get drunk by drinking thirty of something.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Back in the day we used to drink the crap out of Red Dog, do they still make that swill? They passed out rolls of toilet paper with every case bought.

Comment

it's either a High Life or a dusty Heine that's been in the cooler for 6 years.
                Your choices are a **** beer or the ***hole of someone that's been dead for six years?

Comment

Anyway, if it's cheap beer, it's Premo, Nordeast, or Mich Golden Light (I played softball, it's kind of a law).
                  Not to interject a serious comment into this fine, fine thread, but...

For how much hype Nordeast gathered, it greatly disappointed me. I love me a Premo, but the Nordeast just didn't float my boat.

OK that's out of the way. Back to Repfest 2012.
                  UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

But its the Champagne of Beers! Plus, how many other beer's logos are a hot chick double-fisting it on the moon?

I believe that's checkmate
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

mmm... High Life and a bag of beef jerky, nothing better.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Mich Golden, Premo, and High Life are great fishing beers. They are also good if you want to get drunk by drinking thirty of something.
                        All sweet corn lagers.
                        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

What's with the beer jab? We've got all kinds of great micros over here. In fact New Glarus is only a few miles from my house and Spotted Cow is probably their least best. Gotta try their coffee stout. Mmmmmmmmm......

Lake Louie is just down the road also. Capital makes some nice beers.

PS. High Life is actually a pretty good macro. Lite sux though. Obviously.

Notice I didn't take issue with your other point.
                          Spotted Cow reminds me of a cloudy Budweiser. Not bad. For a contract brewery Kirby Nelson's Capital brewery is decent. He does a great job.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Interesting article from the Gazette

Brian Gomez, from the Colorado Springs Gazette, writes an interesting article about how Zucker hit CC captian Nick Dineen with a cheap shot the week before Rau hit Zucker. It's a good read for the Pioneer haters out there.
                            Colorado College Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by PenaltyBoxBeast View Post
                              Interesting article from the Gazette

Brian Gomez, from the Colorado Springs Gazette, writes an interesting article about how Zucker hit CC captian Nick Dineen with a cheap shot the week before Rau hit Zucker. It's a good read for the Pioneer haters out there.
                              Sounds like Zucker is a "gutless punk" and shouldn't be allowed to play until Nick Dineen returns.

Comment

what about Sprecher Black Bavarian? awesome beer
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X