Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Have you read the Badger thread?
    I'm surprised they aren't ready to lynch the guy.
    Oh, we are. The funny thing is that he's one that complains about everyone else being in Gopher threads.

Now, I'll admit, I enjoy trolling the Gophers whenever the opportunity arises, but I cannot recall the last time I was in their season thread. He's in our season thread more than I am. All under the guise of wanting to "talk hockey."

Quite possibly the worst poster ever in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      I take you don't have Extra? Twas me.

Pay the $15 you cheap ***!
      He's waiting for someone else to pay....

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I take you don't have Extra? Twas me.

Pay the $15 you cheap ***!
        I think I'm happier with the $15. I'll pay the $15 when they actually improve the board and get rid of this can of fermented diarrhea of an interface.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I think I'm happier with the $15. I'll pay the $15 when they actually improve the board and get rid of this can of fermented diarrhea of an interface.
          Maybe it's a chicken and egg thing. Pay the money and maybe they can upgrade? Just sayin'...

And don't tell me you think that you know better how to spend your money than the BOARD. That's radical thinking.

Comment

Oh, we are. The funny thing is that he's one that complains about everyone else being in Gopher threads.

Now, I'll admit, I enjoy trolling the Gophers whenever the opportunity arises, but I cannot recall the last time I was in their season thread. He's in our season thread more than I am. All under the guise of wanting to "talk hockey."

Quite possibly the worst poster ever in this forum.
            I wouldn't go THAT far...

I'm all for trolling the drunken sconnie threads and sue threads, but never the season threads. I rarely read the other season threads, much less post in them, unless I have a legitimate question about their season or program.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Well, he's right ( ) but the Gopher-Badger thread is the place for that kind of trolling... You don't troll other teams' season threads... That's just bad taste.
              Hell, even I don't do that.

This isn't 'Nam, there are RULES to trolling!

And worst poster ever? Not even close. Yep, said it.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I wouldn't go THAT far...
                Others have burned brighter, but rarely for so long.

The sad part is that he's not really trolling on purpose. That's just his personality.

Comment

Maybe it's a chicken and egg thing. Pay the money and maybe they can upgrade? Just sayin'...

And don't tell me you think that you know better how to spend your money than the BOARD. That's radical thinking.
                  Eh. I think I'd still be happier buying a couple sixers of beer every year.
                  Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Hell, even I don't do that.

This isn't 'Nam, there are RULES to trolling!

And worst poster ever? Not even close. Yep, said it.
                    Then teach the guy would you.
                    He doesn't seem to be learning.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Then teach the guy would you.
                      He doesn't seem to be learning.
                      Don't try to teach a pig to sing....
                      Code:

Comment

Don't try to teach a pig to sing....

It'd be like teaching a Sconnie to read. Or that there's better beer than Miller High Life.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          It'd be like teaching a Sconnie to read. Or that there's better beer than Miller High Life.
                          This post makes me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                            This post makes me sad.
                            Makes me feel joyous.

1. I'm better than them because of that fact.
                            2. More high quality beer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              What's with the beer jab? We've got all kinds of great micros over here. In fact New Glarus is only a few miles from my house and Spotted Cow is probably their least best. Gotta try their coffee stout. Mmmmmmmmm......

Lake Louie is just down the road also. Capital makes some nice beers.

PS. High Life is actually a pretty good macro. Lite sux though. Obviously.

Notice I didn't take issue with your other point.

Comment

What's with the beer jab? We've got all kinds of great micros over here. In fact New Glarus is only a few miles from my house and Spotted Cow is probably their least best. Gotta try their coffee stout. Mmmmmmmmm......

Lake Louie is just down the road also. Capital makes some nice beers.

PS. High Life is actually a pretty good macro. Lite sux though. Obviously.

Notice I didn't take issue with your other point.
                                To be serious, if only for a moment: NG SC is great. The coffee is ok. Capital is ok. Sprecher is good.

But, anything Miller sucks so much arse it's sad. I'd rather drink Bud Light. Yep, said it.

Comment

Working...
                                X