Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Now that's completely unfair. Rau had no business charging the kid like he did. It's up to Rau to decide not be a complete dumb*ss. He chose poorly.
    Hmm.....you flipped? BoomBOX.

It's a 5, you know it, and no I'm not LaPanta.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Hmm.....you flipped? BoomBOX.

It's a 5, you know it, and no I'm not LaPanta.
      Uh... Read that again.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ah yes, because he didn't hit him in the head. It was from the front. It wasn't off the boards.
        Originally posted by MMECT View Post
        At what point does the player that gets hit need to own up and protect themselves? After watching the replay a few more times, Zucker did have a second or two to do something...not just sit there and take the hit. I would be all for him putting his gloves, stick, whatever up to defend himself in that situation. Most of the time that isn't physically possible, but in the times that it is (as the case tonight) I have no problem with Zucker doing anything possible to defend himself. One thing that hockey's proven over and over again is that you cannot assume anything during the course of a game...especially that your clear of cheap shots / late hits.

This is proof that life is just a circle.

Same things that some SCSU fans were saying about Marvin and some UND fans say, well, about everyone on their team at some point.

We chastise them for it, yet look at this...

Yes, Zucker should have avoided that hit. It's his fault. Brilliant!

Comment

The hit by Rau was uncalled for and kind of stupid. It didn't really serve any purpose to hit him in that situation.

But a suspension? It should have just been called 2 minutes for charging and left at that. He didn't leave his feet, didn't hit him from behind, and didn't contact the head. 2 minutes for charging exists for a reason and it was applicable in this situation. If you want to give 5 minutes for charging because the guy got hurt... fine. But a game misconduct is silly and a suspension is just plain crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            The hit by Rau was uncalled for and kind of stupid. It didn't really serve any purpose to hit him in that situation.

But a suspension? It should have just been called 2 minutes for charging and left at that. He didn't leave his feet, didn't hit him from behind, and didn't contact the head. 2 minutes for charging exists for a reason and it was applicable in this situation. If you want to give 5 minutes for charging because the guy got hurt... fine. But a game misconduct is silly and a suspension is just plain crazy.
            Thank you!
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Now that's completely unfair. Rau had no business charging the kid like he did. It's up to Rau to decide not be a complete dumb*ss. He chose poorly.
              I never said the hit was ok, acceptable and/or fair. I was simply stating that everyone on the ice needs to watch out for themselves...to prevent the dumb*ss hits like Rau's.
              Gopher Sports

The official UND Fan Website

Go Gophs!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Yes, Zucker should have avoided that hit. It's his fault. Brilliant!
                Don't you dare lump me in with that.
                Code:

Comment

Uh... Read that again.
                  I did. You said the hit was unnecessary. And Rau had no business charging the kid.That's exactly what we're arguing. And now you have flipped from "not a cheap hit/5" to "total dumbarse."

It's a 5. And arguably a game. Stop backtracking.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Maybe I didn't see the same angle as them. I only caught a portion of it while talking in chat. Is there a video of it?
                    #326 in score updates
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      #326 in score updates
                      THe UMD video?
                      Code:

Comment

Don't you dare lump me in with that.
                        Sorry, but you are downplaying it a bit...

My bad tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I did. You said the hit was unnecessary. And Rau had no business charging the kid.That's exactly what we're arguing. And now you have flipped from "not a cheap hit/5" to "total dumbarse."

It's a 5. And arguably a game. Stop backtracking.
                          I never said it wasn't a cheap hit. I never said it was a five. You are simply fabricating these statements.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post

actually if you watch the replay rau does leave his feet and jump into Zucker
                            - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Go you Green and White
                            Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Fight with all your might!
                            Rah! Rah! Rah!
                            We are here to cheer you
                            We are out to win your fame,
                            So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

He doesn't leave his feet. When he spins around from hitting the guy one foot leaves the ice but that's about it.

Comment

I never said it wasn't a cheap hit. I never said it was a five. You are simply fabricating these statements.
                                You said he didn't deserve the five. Then you say it was a cheap hit, he was a dumbarse for delivering such a cheap hit. You are sitting on the fence like a mofo after being refuted by anyone and everyone.

Admit you are wrong. It was a hit deserving of a five. C'mon, you can do it, we've all done it. Admit you're wrong in your initial stance!

Comment

Working...
                                X