Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Wow. I like Old Pio for his grumpy, yet, DU-supporting style...however I will say it.

1) I did not realize he was a "*******"-hating muthaphucka. The like of which I have an inherent problem with.
    2) That, as he supports DU, he will never reach the status my family has with DU...even when my dad's game memorial was done, they featured my Mexican-born wife and our Chinese step-son in a jumbotron video tribute.
    3) Knucklebaggers < the Women of the USA
    You have a right to your opinion as I have to mine. However, you should remember that your father's status is not inherited. You are not the crown prince. Just another DU fan, no better and no worse than any other. You really should stop giving the impression you consider yourself some sort of royalty, entitled to pass binding judgement on the "authenticity"and "status" of other DU fans.

One difference between us is I would never use that kind of language to describe another DU poster. And I would never cheap shot another DU poster. But then, this isn't the first time, is it?
    Last edited by Old Pio; 02-16-2012, 12:26 AM.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
      You have a right to your opinion as I have to mine. As far as you're concerned, you should remember that your father's status is not inherited. You are not the crown prince. Just another DU fan, no better and no worse than any other. You really should stop giving the impression you consider yourself some sort of royalty.

One difference between us is I would never use that language to describe another DU poster.
      I'm with Old Pio on this one. You really come off the wrong way Chris. Definitely got the feeling you think, as OP put it, you are royalty. I don't know you, I have no idea who your father was or what he did for the school, and I have no personal grudges against either you or Old Pio.

Say I played for Minnesota and won a couple titles on the team. If my kid started spouting off trying to pretend he was better than someone because of what I did, I'd be terribly ashamed.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I'm with Old Pio on this one. You really come off the wrong way Chris. Definitely got the feeling you think, as OP put it, you are royalty. I don't know you, I have no idea who your father was or what he did for the school, and I have no personal grudges against either you or Old Pio.

Say I played for Minnesota and won a couple titles on the team. If my kid started spouting off trying to pretend he was better than someone because of what I did, I'd be terribly ashamed.
        His dad was Jimbo, as fine a guy and poster and DU supporter as there has ever been. And Jimbo would never attack a DU poster. He was about inclusion, not exclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          Wow. I like Old Pio for his grumpy, yet, DU-supporting style...however I will say it.

1) I did not realize he was a "*******"-hating muthaphucka. The like of which I have an inherent problem with.
          2) That, as he supports DU, he will never reach the status my family has with DU...even when my dad's game memorial was done, they featured my Mexican-born wife and our Chinese step-son in a jumbotron video tribute.
          3) Knucklebaggers < the Women of the USA
          LOL! My eyes are watering this is so funny! LOL! OM, I am still laughing. hahahahh. OMG, hahahha. OMG.hahahah You can't make this up. hahah lol. hahahahah. OMG. hahahahah. Too bad I can't record my laughing for the rest of you. ahahahaah LOL.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

His dad was Jimbo, as fine a guy and poster and DU supporter as there has ever been. And Jimbo would never attack a DU poster. He was about inclusion, not exclusion.
            That apple must have been perfectly round and rolled far from the tree.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

I have heard the same thing from Puck Swami.

Comment

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... He didn't even play for DU?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I believe you are correct. In fact I don't think he could even skate.

Comment

Jimbo was deeply involved in DU hockey, on many levels, for decades. Probably our most important, most respected, best known fan. But "fan" really doesn't do justice to his many contributions to the Pioneers.

As an example, on one of my last visits to the old DU arena, Jimbo came up to me in the press box, introduced himself and we began reminiscing about our mutual friends. Later, when I began posting here, he put two and two together who "Old Pio" was and sent me a warm e-mail welcoming me into the DU posting community.
                    Last edited by Old Pio; 02-15-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

please remember a DU player skated past the Michigan Tech bench and called a racial slur at one of our players. there was no penalty, no suspension, no reprimand, no statement from DU. IIRC, Chris defended the guy. any pretension to DU being classy, "royalty", liberal minded, honest, loyal, truthful, and not a bunch of overage Canadian goons who play for money went out the window. oh. wait. I'm confusing UND. Hakstol, Curious George. so hard to keep them straight. the minute this happened DU was dead to me. DU means one thing - they have Starbuck's in their arena. otherwise Ben Blood can hit them into the next century for all I care.

please take this post in the kind and loving intent it was meant.

sincerely, huskyfan

Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                        please remember a DU player skated past the Michigan Tech bench and called a racial slur at one of our players. there was no penalty, no suspension, no reprimand, no statement from DU. IIRC, Chris defended the guy. any pretension to DU being classy, "royalty", liberal minded, honest, loyal, truthful, and not a bunch of overage Canadian goons who play for money went out the window. oh. wait. I'm confusing UND. Hakstol, Curious George. so hard to keep them straight. the minute this happened DU was dead to me. DU means one thing - they have Starbuck's in their arena. otherwise Ben Blood can hit them into the next century for all I care.

please take this post in the kind and loving intent it was meant.

sincerely, huskyfan

Possibly you should adjust your meds.

Comment

Possibly you should adjust your meds.
                          hey, I'm not wanting to go all Whitney Houston on you. think how bad you rich white boys in Denver would feel if the Denver Post headline read, "long time Tech fan drowns in bathtub. had consumed Starbucks and hand cut roast beef sandwiches at Magness Arena early in the day. Gwoz being questioned in dasher dancing incident.

see? this is serious stuff.
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                            That apple must have been perfectly round and rolled far from the tree.
                            Change "apple" to "nut" and you have a home run
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                              hey, I'm not wanting to go all Whitney Houston on you. think how bad you rich white boys in Denver would feel if the Denver Post headline read, "long time Tech fan drowns in bathtub. had consumed Starbucks and hand cut roast beef sandwiches at Magness Arena early in the day. Gwoz being questioned in dasher dancing incident.

see? this is serious stuff.
                              Definitely a Baker Act candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                If I weren't on my phone at work I'd link a picture of Macauly Culkin to show you how shocked we are the hit was late.
                                Will you shut up? There is no such thing as a late hit!
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X