Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Thir-ty Pages!
    Thir-ty Pages!
    Thir-ty Pages!

Come on guys, let's do it!
    Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
      Try to catch up Torquemada. I withdrew the comment.
      Check post #517

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
        Thir-ty Pages!
        Thir-ty Pages!
        Thir-ty Pages!

Come on guys, let's do it!
        Here's a radical suggestion: Stop following this thread. Stop posting here. Voila.
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Rau is indeed a cheap and gutless player. Maybe a public caning would be better than a longer suspension.
          Bob is making me concerned
          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
            Rau is indeed a cheap and gutless player. Maybe a public caning would be better than a longer suspension.
            I believe he's been punished enough. Just out of curiosity, has he apologized?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              Check post #517
              And #521, too

Comment

Here's a radical suggestion: Stop following this thread. Stop posting here. Voila.
                Wow, you are one paranoid fella. I didn't complain. Just having fun. You might want to try it rather than being a overly-sensitive brat.
                Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                  Wow, you are one paranoid fella. I didn't complain. Just having fun. You might want to try it rather than being a overly-sensitive brat.
                  You're pretty good at name calling. But not quite as good at making yourself understood. I'd recommend investing in copy of Strunk and White.

Comment

I just dug out my copy of "The Little Book" (bought in about 1970 or 71) and gave it to my 14 yo. I wish they did one for the French too since he's having more struggles in French LA this year than English LA.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      I just dug out my copy of "The Little Book" (bought in about 1970 or 71) and gave it to my 14 yo. I wish they did one for the French too since he's having more struggles in French LA this year than English LA.
                      I assume it's still in print. Best ever. I bought copies for all my reporters. Proper usage is even more important in radio. Nice to know there's somebody who can take the reference.
                      Last edited by Old Pio; 02-15-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I assume it's still in print. Best ever. I bought copies for all my reporters.
                        I'm guessing 1st edition...

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                          I'm guessing 1st edition...
                          On parchment. Autographed by the authors.

Comment

There have been numerous moronic comments made on this thread. And, yes, I've contributed my share.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBossMan View Post
                              Must be recess.

Comment

On parchment. Autographed by the authors.
                                I wouldn't mind having White's autograph on a copy of that children's book with the spider. And I, too, wish that more people still read Strunk and White.

Comment

Working...
                                X