Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

I think old pio needs to go out for a walk. Shut this thing down and lets move on to who we can be ticked of at this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      If they're anything like your posts in this thread, I am sure they are well thought out posts, filled with reason and facts.
      Shut up, he explained.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
        I think old pio needs to go out for a walk. Shut this thing down and lets move on to who we can be ticked of at this week.
        You're about the tenth (or is it 110th) genius who's been following this thread, posting, and demanding that it be shut down. Hmmmmmm, there seems to be an "Ethiopian in the fuel supply" here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          I don't understand the term "*******."
          It's a word almost exclusively used by angry people going on right wing rants.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            My guess is a "clever" combination of "liberal" and "******", very open minded and modern of OP.
            Not so clever. Just trying to keep up with ******* name calling, which evidently isn't offensive to you.

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
              Why is it any objection to ******* cant is inevitably described as "angry" (by *******s)? It's no more or less angry than the crap dished out by *******s all day, every day. Such as blaming Sarah Palin for what happened in Tucson. *******s also resort to the trinity, you know, "stupidity, racism and hatred" to describe anyone who stands up to them and objects.

As WFB pointed out decades ago: liberals talk about "defending to the death your right to disagree," but they're always shocked that anyone WOULD disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
                Anyone disagreeing with ******* orthodoxy clearly is "ranting" and "angry." My view is *******s can dish it out but can't take it.

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/hanibal.jpg******

I love it when a plan comes together!

Comment

Is this the Cafe now? Take the political BS off the D1 board, please.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                      Anyone disagreeing with ******* orthodoxy clearly is "ranting" and "angry." My view is *******s can dish it out but can't take it.
                      I have this crazy vision of you sitting on your adobe porch with a rifle on your lap waiting for the Mexicans to climb the border fence down there in old AZ.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                        I have this crazy vision of you sitting on your adobe porch with a rifle on your lap waiting for the Mexicans to climb the border fence down there in old AZ.
                        That was my Christmas card this year. You forgot the Crown Royal, helps my aim.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          *****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/hanibal.jpg******

I love it when a plan comes together!

There was one episode where Hannibal delayed their getaway at the end because "I want to see the look on his face."
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 02-15-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

There was one episode where Hannibal delayed their getaway at the end because "I want to see the look on his face."
                            Hannibal was badarse!

Comment

He's one of yours. And your little boy scout is STILL a punk. Gutless. Classless. And in need of having his neck snapped. Maybe next time.
                              mods- why hasnt this guy been banned? calling for kids paralyzation.. come on..

Comment

Originally posted by jerryj View Post
                                mods- why hasnt this guy been banned? calling for kids paralyzation.. come on..
                                Try to catch up Torquemada. I withdrew the comment. Your standards are there for all to see: a while back you were arguing implicitly that JZ deserved what he got.

And here is your unbiased analysis of what happened:

by the way- here are the facts, gopher fan, DU fan, or otherwise. it was from the front, not from behind. it was not late (half second after the pass)- it was finishing a check. in the .5 seconds after the pass- rau took zero strides towards zucker. no charging. he glided into the hit. he didnt launch himself into the hit. he got his hands up- it was hands to the head. thats a 5 minute penalty. he deserved getting ejected. no suspension is necessary.

Which leaves you in a tiny minority of Gopher bunker dwellers. You are hardly in a position to criticize me or my analysis. "Glided into the hit," eh?
                                Last edited by Old Pio; 02-15-2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X