Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    AHEM. dx is alone here, I think. I say an additional game is fine. If no additional game, so be it. It was a very bad hit. I am not happy about it whatsoever. We need to be better than that.
    You're absolutely bat**** insane if you think that's an extra game.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      You're not really okay on any level with this play are you?

So if Kristo had done this same exact thing to Rau, you'd be cool with it? Just a two, for... what? Charging?

Gopher fan would be in thermo-nuclear meltdown mode and everyone on this board knows it.
      Actually I think most of us agree that it was a bad hit and deserved a 5 min penalty and possible game DQ.
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

AHEM. dx is alone here, I think. I say an additional game is fine. If no additional game, so be it. It was a very bad hit. I am not happy about it whatsoever. We need to be better than that.
        Everyone needs to be better than that.

Comment

The thing is that it quite possibly wasn't the worst hit of the night.... I would say browns hit on blood was worse because it was CLEARLY brim behind and with the intent to injure.... Yes rau deserves a 5 and game for his hit as well
          - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
          Go you Green and White
          Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight with all your might!
          Rah! Rah! Rah!
          We are here to cheer you
          We are out to win your fame,
          So, Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
            Actually I think most of us agree that it was a bad hit and deserved a 5 min penalty and possible game DQ.
            I know that most of you do. Saw the series thread.

I was replying to him, and I guess, MMmmmmmect.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              You're absolutely bat**** insane if you think that's an extra game.
              He lined a guy up from a long way away and hit him well after he got rid of the puck - and injured him.

If you can't see where a suspension would be justified as punishment for this, it is you who are the one that is bat**** insane.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                The thing is that it quite possibly wasn't the worst hit of the night.... I would say browns hit on blood was worse because it was CLEARLY brim behind and with the intent to injure.... Yes rau deserves a 5 and game for his hit as well
                Absolutely. That was clearly CFB and boarding.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                  I missed that, since MN was on, but have heard the same thing around the interwebs.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                    He lined a guy up from a long way away and hit him well after he got rid of the puck - and injured him.

If you can't see where a suspension would be justified as punishment for this, it is you who are the one that is bat**** insane.
                    I just don't see it. I don't think the hit on Blood deserves a suspension either. Both were stupid but neither were DQs.
                    Code:

Comment

I just don't see it. I don't think the hit on Blood deserves a suspension either. Both were stupid but neither were DQs.
                      Credibility: gone. Even some tUMD fans were saying dunzo.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I just don't see it.
                        Then you are clearly blind.

Comment

Credibility: gone. Even some tUMD fans were saying dunzo.
                          Maybe I didn't see the same angle as them. I only caught a portion of it while talking in chat. Is there a video of it?
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                            Then you are clearly blind.
                            Ah yes, because he didn't hit him in the head. It was from the front. It wasn't off the boards.
                            Code:

Comment

At what point does the player that gets hit need to own up and protect themselves? After watching the replay a few more times, Zucker did have a second or two to do something...not just sit there and take the hit. I would be all for him putting his gloves, stick, whatever up to defend himself in that situation. Most of the time that isn't physically possible, but in the times that it is (as the case tonight) I have no problem with Zucker doing anything possible to defend himself. One thing that hockey's proven over and over again is that you cannot assume anything during the course of a game...especially that your clear of cheap shots / late hits.
                              Gopher Sports

The official UND Fan Website

Go Gophs!

Comment

Originally posted by MMECT View Post
                                At what point does the player that gets hit need to own up and protect themselves? After watching the replay a few more times, Zucker did have a second or two to do something...not just sit there and take the hit. I would be all for him putting his gloves, stick, whatever up to defend himself in that situation. Most of the time that isn't physically possible, but in the times that it is (as the case tonight) I have no problem with Zucker doing anything possible to defend himself. One thing that hockey's proven over and over again is that you cannot assume anything during the course of a game...especially that your clear of cheap shots / late hits.
                                Now that's completely unfair. Rau had no business charging the kid like he did. It's up to Rau to decide not be a complete dumb*ss. He chose poorly.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X