Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You touch Skrillex's naughty parts.
    Skrillex HAS naughty parts?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Skrillex HAS naughty parts?
      You tell me. You're the one who touches them. Yeesh.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Not even gonna lie, I am not going to waste my time reading this idiotic thread. It was a cheap hit, it was an unnecessary hit, and it's over.

All I'm gonna say is that I was disappointed that Rau didn't throw a Kristo-like hissy fit on his way to the gate.
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

15 years ago that hit isn't even a penalty (maybe interference) it's too bad they have tried to police every little infraction out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            Not even gonna lie, I am not going to waste my time reading this idiotic thread. It was a cheap hit, it was an unnecessary hit, and it's over.

All I'm gonna say is that I was disappointed that Rau didn't throw a Kristo-like hissy fit on his way to the gate.
            If only to see how Gopher fans say who cares given how Kristo's little hissy fit gave some of them a serious case of the vapors.
            Last edited by Dirty; 02-13-2012, 10:29 AM.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
              15 years ago that hit isn't even a penalty (maybe interference) it's too bad they have tried to police every little infraction out of the game.
              Yeah! I do have a quick question though. What was the red '13' sticker on the back of the Gophers' helmets all about?
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                Yeah! I do have a quick question though. What was the red '13' sticker on the back of the Gophers' helmets all about?
                http://www.jabby13.com/
                - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                Go you Green and White
                Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight with all your might!
                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                We are here to cheer you
                We are out to win your fame,
                So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                  whoooooooosh

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    Yes I know all about the Jablonski incident, it was a terrible accident and I hope he recovers, but again in society today we always have to police away every bad accident that happens. Sometimes you just chalk it up to the fast moving hard hitting game that is Hockey and move on, yeah Rau should have gotten a penalty but not a game DQ that's a joke.

Comment

Yeah, let's go back to the old way where it's open season on everyone whether their heads or backs are turned and at most you get a 2 minute minor. I mean it's not like anyone ever gets hurt as a result of these dirty hits, right?

Comment

Yes I know all about the Jablonski incident, it was a terrible accident and I hope he recovers, but again in society today we always have to police away every bad accident that happens. Sometimes you just chalk it up to the fast moving hard hitting game that is Hockey and move on, yeah Rau should have gotten a penalty but not a game DQ that's a joke.
                        Wow...headhunting should never be confused as an "accident"...a DQ was right inline with the current rules. Also, slamming someone's head into the glass has never exactly been a legal maneuver.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                          Yeah, let's go back to the old way where it's open season on everyone whether their heads or backs are turned and at most you get a 2 minute minor. I mean it's not like anyone ever gets hurt as a result of these dirty hits, right?
                          I understand what you are saying, but maybe there is a middle ground somewhere?

Comment

I understand what you are saying, but maybe there is a middle ground somewhere?
                            Hitting from behind, hitting up high, hitting late, lining people up from 20 feet away and slamming them into the glass - what sort of middle ground could there possibly be for any of these? All are dangerous, and the game would be better without them occurring. There's a huge difference between legal checking and cheapshots. Both can cause injury, but the latter are more likely to lead to it and must be eliminated/made rarer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                              Hitting from behind, hitting up high, hitting late, lining people up from 20 feet away and slamming them into the glass - what sort of middle ground could there possibly be for any of these? All are dangerous, and the game would be better without them occurring. There's a huge difference between legal checking and cheapshots. Both can cause injury, but the latter are more likely to lead to it and must be eliminated/made rarer.
                              Gopher players are allowed to do it but all other teams players are not.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                                DU classy?? wow. dropping standards.
                                Last month, JDUBBS posted this on the Pray for Jabs thread:

On a related note, I have been following his support on Twitter pretty closely, and I have to say that I am SO impressed with how much Jason Zucker has gone out of his way to ask for updates, offer Jack encouragement, etc... What a classy guy and wonderful person he is
                                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Working...
                                X