Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Should be 5 and game DQ. Trust me, I'm a Merrimack fan, I know from dirty hits.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      You have more posts in this thread than anybody. Let it go you crusty old windbag.
      Right. No Gopher jock sniffers have been on here defending that gutless punk. How many posts to they have?
      Last edited by Old Pio; 02-12-2012, 06:15 PM.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Brent, I thought he was just a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
          Oh, and getting your Gopher butts whacked, twice, probably put some of you in a bad mood and impacted your otherwise sound judgement.
          A year and three months, right?
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            He's my favorite grumpy old man. He gets angry so quickly and stays angry for so long, it's just pure entertainment. And it's all for free! Just wonderful.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Wow, 335 posts on this topic. Just stopping by to extend a middle finger to Rau, and to say I hope he realizes how much he screwed his own team. I expect that kind of crap from North Dakota, but not from Minnesota. A big lapse in class, and a discredit to the Gopher program, for whom I usually have a lot of respect.

Even after removing my Crimson & Gold glasses, I want to say how proud I am of DU for not retaliating in the slightest, either Friday or Saturday. Gwoz kept his team focused, and as a result we had a great game of hockey on Saturday night, instead of a goonfest. And DU got the critical sweep. I'm worried about Jason and hoping for the best for a quick recovery. But otherwise it was a good weekend to be a DU fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                I want to say how proud I am of DU for not retaliating in the slightest, either Friday or Saturday. Gwoz kept his team focused,
                You can thank the league office for DU's awesome behavior without them none of this would be possible. Kudos to Bruce McCleod on a job well done! Thank you!
                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  He is. I kinda am too. It's one big bit family!
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    He is. I kinda am too. It's one big bit family!
                    You're a bit.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      You're a bit.
                      You're a towel.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

You're a towel.
                        Your mom's a face.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Your mom's a face.
                          You touch Lady Gaga's naughty areas.

Comment

DU classy?? wow. dropping standards.
                            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                              DU classy?? wow. dropping standards.

Comment

You touch Lady Gaga's naughty areas.
                                You touch Skrillex's naughty parts.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X