Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
    Oh my, what am I going to do, the little man disagrees with my analysis that Rau is a punk. You Gohpoids are such pompous phonies. Like you wouldn't be chapped if the situation were reversed. Quit pretending to be Mother Bloor. Quit rationalizing and justifying a gutless punk who deliberately injured another player.
    Last edited by Old Pio; 02-11-2012, 06:08 PM.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

The Wild have got to get Zucker out of the WCHA ASAP! This stuff scares me and he is way more important to the Wild than the Pioneers. Please Fletcher sign him this summer!
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
        The Wild have got to get Zucker out of the WCHA ASAP! This stuff scares me and he is way more important to the Wild than the Pioneers. Please Fletcher sign him this summer!
        Classy, very classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
          Classy, very classy.
          Huh? The hit deserves the suspension and I don't want the Wild property getting hurt.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Oh my, what am I going to do, the little man disagrees with my analysis that Rau is a punk. You Gohpoids are such pompous phonies. Like you wouldn't be chapped if the situation were reversed. Quit pretending to be Mother Bloor. Quit rationalizing and justifying a gutless punk who deliberately injured another player.
            Yes, and 15 other Gopher fans are agreeing with you that 1) It was a dirty hit and 2) We would be ****ed off if the situation was reversed.

As for my comments earlier, my apologies. I meant to say the Basaraba hit on Mattson. I watched that one and it was brutal. I did not see the Brown/Blood hit, although I heard that one was brutal as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              Yeah, a guy with 14 penalty minutes (4 of which are from alleged embelishment calls after GETTING hit) is a "punk". I think your "analysis" is a little melodramatic. That's why you got the
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                Yeah, a guy with 14 penalty minutes (4 of which are from alleged embelishment calls after GETTING hit) is a "punk". I think your "analysis" is a little melodramatic. That's why you got the
                Yes, he's a gutless punk. You can spread that "benefit of the doubt" b.s. around all you want. And at a minimum you're deluding yourself to imply your response to one of your stars being injured similarly would be equanimity. Not anger.

Comment

Yes. You can spread that "benefit of the doubt" b.s. around all you want. He's a gutless punk. And at a minimum you're deluding yourself to imply your response to one of your stars being injured similarly would be equanimity. Not anger.

Comment

Greg. Paukovich.

(for you holier-than-tou DU fans)
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Rau got the same WCHA suspension as that guy that almost killed Robbie Bina. What was his name?
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                        Greg. Paukovich.

(for you holier-than-tou DU fans)
                        Tu Quoque.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          Rau got the same WCHA suspension as that guy that almost killed Robbie Bina. What was his name?
                          So what that gutless punk did is justified? I hope all you Gopher b*stards remember your reactions here the next time someone deliberately injures one of your stars.
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 02-11-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

So what that gutless punk did is justified? I hope all you Goper b*stards remember your reactions here the next time someone deliberately injures one of your stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                              And what about Malone on Jesse Martin? To be fair that hit was nearer to causing death than the Bina hit.
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

So what that gutless punk did is justified? I hope all you Gopher b*stards remember your reactions here the next time someone deliberately injures one of your stars.
                                Now, you are just pulling **** out of your ***.
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X