Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    The fact that this isn't a DQ is PRECISELY why Rau doesn't deserve a game.

I want Bakunin and Brent to tell me why they think this doesn't deserve a game and why Rau does. Tell me why the WCHA thinks it's ok to suspend Rau yet this goes with slap on the wrist.
    Because Rau is to little to defend himself ;-)
    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
    Go you Green and White
    Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight with all your might!
    Rah! Rah! Rah!
    We are here to cheer you
    We are out to win your fame,
    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
      Because Rau is to little to defend himself ;-)
      ok I laughed
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

ok I laughed
        Well shame on you for laughing a little guy

Go Bemidji Beavers
        Go you Green and White
        Go Bemidji Beavers
        Rah! Rah! Rah!
        We are here to cheer you
        So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          The hit served no purpose
          Except to obviously attempt to injure someone, which is why he will have been available to play only approximately 27 out of 120 minutes this weekend...

Comment

Maybe I'm delusional... (I am a Sioux fan after all) but I think a part of the reason for the suspension is for Rau's protection a little bit. Do you not think if he played tonight he'd be targeted just a little bit? He's an agitating player and he runs his mouth. It's just asking for trouble if he would have played tonight. Maybe they think they are preventing more of a gong show by making him sit the game out. I don't know. It could be a part of the reason, but not the whole reason. I saw it live on TV and my first thought was "Well, that's not good." I thought it was late and up high. 1 game is suitable. But I do wonder why the WCHA is just now starting to suspend guys when they really haven't seen fit to do so very much this season.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
              Maybe I'm delusional... (I am a Sioux fan after all) but I think a part of the reason for the suspension is for Rau's protection a little bit. Do you not think if he played tonight he'd be targeted just a little bit?
              Of course. If this had happened tonight instead of last night, it (the punishment) could be different.

And, no, you are not delusional...

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                Come on, do you honestly believe we'll see DQ's from here on out for hits like that? There was an equally malicious hit in Duluth last night, but that one wasn't on national TV, so it didn't warrant a DQ. Let's be real here.
                You talk to me like I work for the WCHA or am cool with Rau getting a suspension but totally okay with Brown not getting one for the hit on Blood. After watching Brown's hit a few times, that hit clearly warranted a suspension from the WCHA as well. Why the WCHA decided not to, I do not know. I do not work for them. I am still fine with Rau's hit getting a suspension even if Brown's did not.

Comment

The fact that this isn't a DQ is PRECISELY why Rau doesn't deserve a game.

I want Bakunin and Brent to tell me why they think this doesn't deserve a game and why Rau does. Tell me why the WCHA thinks it's ok to suspend Rau yet this goes with slap on the wrist.
                  Defenseman knew the hit was coming, and chose to put himself in a vulnerable position at the last second by stopping and turning his back (as opposed to Rau taking plenty of time to tee up his hit from the blindside). 5 and a game misconduct seems excessive, given the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                    You talk to me like I work for the WCHA or am cool with Rau getting a suspension but totally okay with Brown not getting one for the hit on Blood. After watching Brown's hit a few times, that hit clearly warranted a suspension from the WCHA as well. Why the WCHA decided not to, I do not know. I do not work for them. I am still fine with Rau's hit getting a suspension even if Brown's did not.
                    You don't happen to have the video of brown's hit on blood do you? Can't find it anywhere....

Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Go you Green and White
                    Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Rah! Rah! Rah!
                    We are here to cheer you
                    So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                      Except to obviously attempt to injure someone, which is why he will have been available to play only approximately 27 out of 120 minutes this weekend...
                      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                        I'm not alright with either getting a DQ because I don't believe either hit was done with intent to injure. I think that is why we haven't seen DQ's on equally offensive hits so far this year, and I think that is why we didn't see a DQ for Basaraba. They didn't warrant a DQ. Neither did Rau's.
                        Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 02-11-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          I'm not alright with either getting a DQ because I don't believe either hit was done with intent to injure.
                          Did you watch browns hit????

Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Go you Green and White
                          Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Rah! Rah! Rah!
                          We are here to cheer you
                          So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

• Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                            Did you watch browns hit????
                            I haven't seen Brown's hit, but I wasn't talking about Brown's hit.

Comment

The punk Rau is suspended for tonight's game by the WCHA. Zucker also out and will not play tonight.
                              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                                The punk Rau is suspended for tonight's game by the WCHA. Zucker also out and will not play tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X