Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU vs Bye Feb. 10th and 11th: Its official! We gave Peterson Rabeys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU vs Bye Feb. 10th and 11th: Its official! We gave Peterson Rabeys!

SCSU coming off a sweep in Madison, Bye coming off a two split-squad series against Minnesota and North Dakota.

While obviously we have to focus on Bye, will be hard to not do some out of town scoreboard checking. Some big series as MTU, UNO and UND are all one point ahead of us. UND has two games in hand but has to go to Amsoil this weekend, would love to see a Bulldog sweep. MTU has two games in hand but we get to play them twice so we control our own destiny in almost entirely wiping that away... not saying it would be easy, but if we could come away with two wins in Houghton then that essentially wipes away the games in hand and also gives us the tiebreaker. And we have the tiebreaker against UND which means if Duluth takes care of business we're only a half point behind them. UNO has a tough schedule with their next two matchups being against the teams time with them, in Houghton for Carnival hosting UND, then at Denver, but we have to jump them cleanly as they hold the tiebreaker. BSU's the only team in our rearview to fear much, but I really don't care about them jumping us bc if that happens it probably means we weren't looking at a home ice spot anyway.

But it starts with sweeping Bye this weekend!
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU vs Bye Feb. 10th and 11th: Its official! We gave Peterson Rabeys!

Since DaHuskies is no longer in service where do I go to discuss Husky Hockey with fellow SCSU Hockey Fans? Can I get a link to the new site if there is one please.

Huskies sweep Bye, Alaska and Tech
    SCSU!

Comment

www.scsuhockey.com/forum
      "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

You can also post in this thread

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

I have tried that link several times with no luck.

I miss the old site that worked
          SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
            Since DaHuskies is no longer in service where do I go to discuss Husky Hockey with fellow SCSU Hockey Fans? Can I get a link to the new site if there is one please.

Huskies sweep Bye, Alaska and Tech
            It works for me.
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Well seems to work fine on my I phone but not on my pc using google chrome. Any Ideas?
              SCSU!

Comment

Well seems to work fine on my I phone but not on my pc using google chrome. Any Ideas?
                Hmmm...I just launched it using chrome and it came up just fine. What is the error you get?

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

I get it, and I'm old!
                  There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    SCSU coming off a sweep in Madison, Bye coming off a two split-squad series against Minnesota and North Dakota.

While obviously we have to focus on Bye, will be hard to not do some out of town scoreboard checking. Some big series as MTU, UNO and UND are all one point ahead of us. UND has two games in hand but has to go to Amsoil this weekend, would love to see a Bulldog sweep. MTU has two games in hand but we get to play them twice so we control our own destiny in almost entirely wiping that away... not saying it would be easy, but if we could come away with two wins in Houghton then that essentially wipes away the games in hand and also gives us the tiebreaker. And we have the tiebreaker against UND which means if Duluth takes care of business we're only a half point behind them. UNO has a tough schedule with their next two matchups being against the teams time with them, in Houghton for Carnival hosting UND, then at Denver, but we have to jump them cleanly as they hold the tiebreaker. BSU's the only team in our rearview to fear much, but I really don't care about them jumping us bc if that happens it probably means we weren't looking at a home ice spot anyway.

But it starts with sweeping Bye this weekend!
                    yes, I agree. The team must NOT look ahead...focus on bye this week and then those ocean puppies next week.
                    There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                      I get it, and I'm old!
                      Very Very Very Old
                      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                        Hmmm...I just launched it using chrome and it came up just fine. What is the error you get?
                        Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.scsuhockey.com
                        SCSU!

Comment

**** me... we do NOT hold the tiebreaker over UND. The criteria is total number of wins before total goals in the 4-game series, and they don't have a conference tie yet. We have 3. So unless they get three ties here at the end and then we end up tied... we need to finish ahead of them.

Comment

According to the website...

by mdneilson ยป 28 Jan 2012, 01:19

The recent delays and errors were due to site software upgrades that has required a lot of work. If you have any issues at any time, email admin@scsuhockey.com

Site... it currently works for me. You can try the email for help. Maybe if you tried before when it wasn't working you might have to clear the link or reset/retype. Make sure you add the /forum/ or you just get the login page.

http://www.scsuhockey.com/forum/

Comment

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.scsuhockey.com
                              Try this: http://www.ghacks.net/2010/06/26/fix...ect-to-errors/

Comment

Working...
                              X