X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND @ tUMD: _____ YEAH YEAH!

Discuss.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: UND @ tUMD: _____ YEAH YEAH!

UND absolutely dominates on Friday and Brock Nelson gets a natural hat trick in the third period. Aaron Dell has so little to do during the game that he abandons the net and goes to the Curling Club while still earning the shutout.

On Saturday Rocco Grimaldi makes a miraculous return two weeks after his surgery, scores six goals and does The Bernie. In the first period. This causes the entire UMD student section to leave the game and climb aboard the William A. Irvin just so they can jump off it. Biddco looks to MEg for consolation, but she just laughs at him because he was a butthole to her when Tech lost to Mankato.

Sioux Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Whioux sweep, and tUMD fans obsess over MN Gophers and demand respect because tUMD is the defending champs.

In other words, your typical week in college hockey.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        UND absolutely dominates on Friday and Brock Nelson gets a natural hat trick in the third period. Aaron Dell has so little to do during the game that he abandons the net and goes to the Curling Club while still earning the shutout.

On Saturday Rocco Grimaldi makes a miraculous return two weeks after his surgery, scores six goals and does The Bernie. In the first period. This causes the entire UMD student section to leave the game and climb aboard the William A. Irvin just so they can jump off it. Biddco looks to MEg for consolation, but she just laughs at him because he was a butthole to her when Tech lost to Mankato.

Sioux Sweep

it is much more likely Ben Blood beats up a cheerleader, pees on a lawn mower in the elevator, or punches someone in the concession line then your pipe dream.
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Sioux Sweep
          I believe our fanbase will jump off the Irving before the game. Perhaps your Rocco prediction is not far off. I do believe God owes him one right?

Bulldogs Sweep
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Happy brings up a good point.

Ben Blood delivers a flying elbow to the face of Jack E. Pants, does his best break dancing routine and moonwalks/moonskates to the penalty box. Dick is so impressed that he abandons his 176-year fandom of UMD, rips off his Bulldog jersey to reveal a UND Blood jersey. Dick then goes on a rampage beating up any and all Bulldog fans unfortunate enough to cross his path. Amsoil descends into chaos as Dick beats the hell out of anyone and everyone in maroon and gold. Sandelin, seeing it is futile to resist, returns to his UND roots and joins in. In the aftermath of the destruction, two UMD fans are hospitalized with serious injuries, Jack and Jill. Their injuries are similar and the entire nation rallies around both of them. Or at least Jack. No one gives a crap about Jill. A anonymous Bulldog fan who we shall call WalkinWithDogs so as not to reveal her true identity becomes quite upset by this and complains for two straight weeks about it. Finally Dick, growing tired of her complaining, goes to her home and puts her in the hospital too. A new award named the Congressional Medal of Awesomeness is given to Dick and everyone lives happily ever after.

Sioux Sweep. Biddy weeps.
            Last edited by Dirty; 02-05-2012, 12:20 PM.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Hate to say it.

Whioux sweep

Comment

Happy brings up a good point.

Ben Blood delivers a flying elbow to the face of Jack E. Pants, does his best break dancing routine and moonwalks/moonskates to the penalty box. Dick is so impressed that he abandons his 176-year fandom of UMD, rips off his Bulldog jersey to reveal a UND Blood jersey. Dick then goes on a rampage beating up any and all Bulldog fans unfortunate enough to cross his path. Amsoil descends into chaos as Dick beats the hell out of anyone and everyone in maroon and gold. Sandelin, seeing it is futile to resist, returns to his UND roots and joins in. In the aftermath of the destruction, two UMD fans are hospitalized with serious injuries, Jack and Jill. Their injuries are similar and the entire nation rallies around both of them. Or at least Jack. No one gives a crap about Jill. A anonymous Bulldog fan who we shall call WalkinWithDogs so as not to reveal her true identity becomes quite upset by this and complains for two straight weeks about it. Finally Dick, growing tired of her complaining, goes to her home and puts her in the hospital too. A new award named the Congressional Medal of Awesomeness is given to Dick and everyone lives happily ever after.

Sioux Sweep. Biddy weeps.
                This all impossible...Dick is so old this scenario would take all night. He has slowed in his old age. I wonder who WalkinwithDogs is...sounds like a nice lady. Who is Jack?

Bulldog Sweep.
                tUMD Hockey

Comment

As a Gopher fan I can believe I am going to say this.... But LETS GO SIOUX!!!! LETS GO SIOUX!!!! LETS GO SIOUX... Sioux sweep - Now I must go shower and rinse my mouth out with beach
                  - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Go you Green and White
                  Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Fight with all your might!
                  Rah! Rah! Rah!
                  We are here to cheer you
                  We are out to win your fame,
                  So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                    As a Gopher fan I can believe I am going to say this.... But LETS GO SIOUX!!!! LETS GO SIOUX!!!! LETS GO SIOUX... Sioux sweep - Now I must go shower and rinse my mouth out with beach
                    Say what? You do realize UMTC has the regular season locked up.
                    UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Go Bulldogs.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by DropPass View Post
                        Mmmm no they don't still 8 games to go.... 16 possible points.... if the Gophers revert to not showing up on fridays and the Dawgs get back to being unstoppable - the 3 point lead goes away pretty **** fast
                        Last edited by GopherBigGuy911; 02-05-2012, 01:53 PM.
                        - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Go you Green and White
                        Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight with all your might!
                        Rah! Rah! Rah!
                        We are here to cheer you
                        We are out to win your fame,
                        So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DropPass View Post
                          Maybe He enjoys watching the Bulldogs fall.
                          "My greatest achievement."
                          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                            Mmmm no they don't still 8 games to go.... 16 possible points.... if the Gophers revert to not showing up on fridays and the Dawgs get back to being unstoppable - the 3 point lead goes away pretty **** fast
                            I get that, but y'all are in the catbird seat. You loose one to Denver, one to UNO, win the MacNaughton and get tossed in the NCAA's by some ECAC school who will never let you forget about it (BU wins it all). No need to join Dirty and the nameless raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                              Maybe He enjoys watching the Bulldogs fall.
                              Works for me, we don't need sympathy fans.

I always thought that UND and UMTC were mortal enemies. Things must have changed after you guys corrected you racist ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X