Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND @ tUMD: _____ YEAH YEAH!

Biddy,

Please keep your little lackeys in line. This little sprout trying to sound like a big deal or acting like UMD even matters just makes me sad.

Thank You,

Sioux Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by DropPass View Post
      Works for me, we don't need sympathy fans.

I always thought that UND and UMTC were mortal enemies. Things must have changed after you guys corrected you racist ways.
      The enemy of my enemy is my friend :-)
      - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
      Go you Green and White
      Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight with all your might!
      Rah! Rah! Rah!
      We are here to cheer you
      We are out to win your fame,
      So, Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
        The enemy of my enemy is my friend :-)
        Ya, but when you say it out loud it does terrible things to Dirty's ego.
        UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          UND absolutely dominates on Friday and Brock Nelson gets a natural hat trick in the third period. Aaron Dell has so little to do during the game that he abandons the net and goes to the Curling Club while still earning the shutout.

On Saturday Rocco Grimaldi makes a miraculous return two weeks after his surgery, scores six goals and does The Bernie. In the first period. This causes the entire UMD student section to leave the game and climb aboard the William A. Irvin just so they can jump off it. Biddco looks to MEg for consolation, but she just laughs at him because he was a butthole to her when Tech lost to Mankato.

Sioux Sweep
          Idk about Rocco getting 6, but other than that, I agree with Dirty
          I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by DropPass View Post
            Ya, but when you say it out loud it does terrible things to Dirty's ego.
            I don't think anything I or anyone says about Dirty or the Sioux could F-up his ego anymore than it already is.....
            - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
            Go you Green and White
            Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight with all your might!
            Rah! Rah! Rah!
            We are here to cheer you
            We are out to win your fame,
            So, Go Bemidji Beavers
            Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Well this thread certainly died faster than Duluth's MacNaughton hopes. How do the Bullpuppies plan to score goals since UND will actually defend JT Brown and Jack E. Pants couldn't even score on Tech or UAA?

Sioux Sweep
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Well this thread certainly died faster than Duluth's MacNaughton hopes. How do the Bullpuppies plan to score goals since UND will actually defend JT Brown and Jack E. Pants couldn't even score on Tech or UAA?

Sioux Sweep
                Our PP is dead.

Yioux sweep.
                UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Sioux Sweep
                  Thats because I'm not posting old man! I assume UND will defend against JT by CFB?

UMD will score with Travis Oleksuk, Caleb Herbert and Mike Seidel. perhaps even Joe Basaraba! Maybe even Kenny will get in on the action and make up for missing an empty netter earlier this year.

Dogs Sweep, Dirty stinks

How will Hak disapoint UND fans again?
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I'm a little torn on this series. I think a split would be just fine with me.
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Andrew MacWilliam gets a Gordie Howe hat trick in the first three minutes of Friday's game. It is renamed the Andrew MacWilliam hat trick though as after pummeling Dan Delisle Big Mac is challenged by the entire Bullpuppy bench. He gladly accepts and disposes of any and all UMD players foolish enough to challenge him. The entire Amsoil crowd, minus the UMD students who have already abandoned ship to jump off the Irivin, led by Dick cheers gleefully as MacWilliam skates around the ice dragging Brady Lamb by the scruff of his neck. MacWilliam throws Lamb into the crowd and the frenzied crowd beats Lamb so badly that his only future option in life is to become a stunt double for Dan Kronick. UMD with no players in condition to continue forfeits both games. Bruce McCleod, who is in attendance, is so impressed by this show of awesomeness by MacWilliam that he awards all of UMD's league points to UND as well as renaming the league trophy to the MacWilliam. This greatly angers Dorkisak who vows his revenge next week when Tech visits Grand Forks. Mac, being the extraordinary gentleman that he is, graciously accepts and then begins to throw candy into the adoring crowd. This also angers Dorkisak for some strange reason. The crowd is undeterred by Dorkisak's grumpiness though and they cheer wildly as Andrew MacWilliam, their new God, leaves the ice.

Sioux Sweep, wrap up MacWilliam Trophy.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Andrew MacWilliam gets a Gordie Howe hat trick in the first three minutes of Friday's game. It is renamed the Andrew MacWilliam hat trick though as after pummeling Dan Delisle Big Mac is challenged by the entire Bullpuppy bench. He gladly accepts and disposes of any and all UMD players foolish enough to challenge him. The entire Amsoil crowd, minus the UMD students who have already abandoned ship to jump off the Irivin, led by Dick cheers gleefully as MacWilliam skates around the ice dragging Brady Lamb by the scruff of his neck. MacWilliam throws Lamb into the crowd and the frenzied crowd beats Lamb so badly that his only future option in life is to become a stunt double for Dan Kronick. UMD with no players in condition to continue forfeits both games. Bruce McCleod, who is in attendance, is so impressed by this show of awesomeness by MacWilliam that he awards all of UMD's league points to UND as well as renaming the league trophy to the MacWilliam. This greatly angers Dorkisak who vows his revenge next week when Tech visits Grand Forks. Mac, being the extraordinary gentleman that he is, graciously accepts and then begins to throw candy into the adoring crowd. This also angers Dorkisak for some strange reason. The crowd is undeterred by Dorkisak's grumpiness though and they cheer wildly as Andrew MacWilliam, their new God, leaves the ice.

Sioux Sweep, wrap up MacWilliam Trophy.
                        The only thing more preposterous than this scenario is Dave Woogstol NOT choking in a Frozen Four.

Bulldogs Sweep
                        Last edited by Biddco; 02-06-2012, 02:31 PM.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Sioux Sweep

your replies are too long and hard to read for peoples who live so far North. keep it simple.
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

I fail to see anything proposterous about my scenario. I think there is a 75% likliehood everything I said happens.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I fail to see anything proposterous about my scenario. I think there is a 75% likliehood everything I said happens.
                              Will you say that Doug Woogstol will win a national championship then?
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Will you say that Doug Woogstol will win a national championship then?
                                Last year proved pigs can fly, so yes.

Sioux Sweep
                                Sioux Sweep <---Cause I forgot to include in the last post.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X