UCONN 2011-12 Men's Hockey Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCONN 2011-12 Men's Hockey Thread

Ralph Baer of the RPI thread called us out for still using the Toyota Classic thread. I nuked the first season thread because of level of interest but let's try again. Please post all things UCONN hockey including rumors on entry in Hockey East.
    Last edited by AspyDad; 02-04-2012, 07:42 AM.
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Re: UCONN 2011-12 Men's Hockey Thread

This is the Toyota Classic Thread and it has some good info on possible move to HE.
    http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...Army)-12-29-30
    Last edited by AspyDad; 02-04-2012, 07:41 AM.
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Goaltending key for UCONN.
      http://www.hockeyjournal.com/news/co...iagara_a_boost

Comment

article about Bartus from campus newspaper
        http://www.dailycampus.com/sports/me...rtus-1.2756483

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          article about Bartus from campus newspaper
          http://www.dailycampus.com/sports/me...rtus-1.2756483
          Huh??? Say what???

I don't have a problem starting a new thread, but I CERTAINLY would not have let an RPI guy push us off any UConn thread!! Don't care if he started it. It has UConn in its title which means that UConn fans should be able to post to it as long as they want.

Ralph's problem is that when he continues to see it on top of the board, it reminds him of how poorly his Engineers are playing and their dismal result at UConn.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Ralph Baer of the RPI thread called us out for still using the Toyota Classic thread. I nuked the first season thread because of level of interest but let's try again. Please post all things UCONN hockey including rumors on entry in Hockey East.
            I didn't mean to give that impression if I did. I just thought that it was funny.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RSTuthill View Post
              Huh??? Say what???

I don't have a problem starting a new thread, but I CERTAINLY would not have let an RPI guy push us off any UConn thread!! Don't care if he started it. It has UConn in its title which means that UConn fans should be able to post to it as long as they want.

Ralph's problem is that when he continues to see it on top of the board, it reminds him of how poorly his Engineers are playing and their dismal result at UConn.
              No, that isn't correct. I felt honored that you regarded the thread as worthy of continued posting. As to how poorly RPI is playing, I need no reminders. (Sorry for posting on your thread. I will now leave. )
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Have to be careful what I say to Ralph. Clarkson might face RPI in the ECAC playoffs and have a bad weekend. I'd never be able to live that down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I didn't mean to give that impression if I did. I just thought that it was funny.
                  You were right, UCONN needed it's own thread. Thanks Ralph, ur the best!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RSTuthill View Post
                    Have to be careful what I say to Ralph. Clarkson might face RPI in the ECAC playoffs and have a bad weekend. I'd never be able to live that down.
                    And you might lose to SU again.

Comment

SLU? The Knights took 4 points from them this year.

Comment

See what happens when I start a thread. Huskies lose to Army 4-2.
                        http://www.dailycampus.com/sports/uc...ings-1.2769987

Comment

I've got better things to do than follow this team.

Comment

Cole Schneider gets the hat trick, UCONN ties Sacred Heart 5-5.
                            http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...021012aaa.html

Comment

Exceedingly frustrating stretch for UCONN. this was a series of games from which they should have emerged with nothing less than 4 points, and maybe even 6...I mean come on...Army, and 2 with Sacred heart and they go 0-2-1? Those are the games you really cannot afford to give away. It undoes everything they accomplished going on the road and winning at Holy Cross and at Canisius and means they almost have to win both this weekend and next ag ainst Bentley and AIC. Bentley is no gimme for sure and AIC is always a difficult matchup for the Huskies no matter how good or how bad either one is. I thought this team was over the hump when they won at Holy Cross. Guess RST was better at evaluating them than I was...

Comment

Working...
                              X