Yes it could.

Yeah, that was brutal.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Re: What College Hockey is to you.

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      You're completely missing the point. All actors don't have to be from the state of Minnesota, we just need to publicly thank the state of Minnesota, the Golden Gophers and certain Gopher fans for Josh Hartnett.

What was he in?
      I...uh...Lucky Number Slevin is all I can think of, outside of Pearl Harbor.

And DaveStPaul, I never thought I would know another person who knew the intricacies of Indiana basketball and Minnesota hockey quite so well as I did. You certainly know both of them better than I do. Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter View Post
        Because of posters like you...
        I don't hold you responsible for Gurt and Chuck.

Originally posted by Dalangalang View Post
        Thank you State of Minnesota for: Tyler Barnes, Jason Clark, Patrick Daly, Joe Faust, Joseph LaBate, Tyler Lapic, Jake Gardiner, Ryan McDonagh, Matt Hussey, Dan Boeser, Matt Doman, Tom Gilbert, Nick Licari, Ross Carlson, Tom Gorowsky, Jamie McBain, Derek Stepan, Mike & Mark Strobel, Jason Francisco, Chris Tucker,Kelly Fairchild, among many, many others!

The Gophers still suck!
        I could be wrong, but I don't think dogs2012 in Duluth is a Gophers fan?

Comment

DUI Minnesota Syle

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
            And DaveStPaul, I never thought I would know another person who knew the intricacies of Indiana basketball and Minnesota hockey quite so well as I did. You certainly know both of them better than I do. Very cool.
            not only that, but he can converse with me on the intricacies of hot chinese women!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              not only that, but he can converse with me on the intricacies of hot chinese women!!
              I thought Thai was more you flavor....
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Yes it could.

I forgot about the Symbol's foray into Jock Rock. Hard to believe that is the same guy who had an ejaculating guitar. You're right. That was worse.

I get the sentiment behind the Wild video, and the time lapse of the lake turning into an outdoor rink, while cliched, is cool.

But it's just so maudlin and not at all what I'd expect to see as a game intro.

Aren't the Hawks and Wild in the same division/conference starting next season, assuming it gets approved? Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  I don't hold you responsible for Gurt and Chuck.

I'm sure Chuck appreciates you lumping him in with me...

Best part of that is he can't respond.
                  Last edited by Gurtholfin; 01-31-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    I forgot about the Symbol's foray into Jock Rock. Hard to believe that is the same guy who had an ejaculating guitar. You're right. That was worse.

I get the sentiment behind the Wild video, and the time lapse of the lake turning into an outdoor rink, while cliched, is cool.

But it's just so maudlin and not at all what I'd expect to see as a game intro.

Aren't the Hawks and Wild in the same division/conference starting next season, assuming it gets approved? Can't wait!
                    NHLPA vetoed the realignment. More 10pm division road games for the Wild

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                      It's a bargaining chip. They'll approve once the league gives them something else they want.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        It's a bargaining chip. They'll approve once the league gives them something else they want.
                        I realize that, but it puts it off another year at least. From what I've heard, the NHLPA has serious concerns with the realignment proposal because of the uneven number of teams in the divisions, which would give some players a better shot at making the playoffs than others. Which means, they may have to adjust the plan. And depending on the plan, it could be a hard sell to the Eastern teams (who really care less about the realignment).

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          Aren't they 9pm games or do you live out east? Personally, I like the west coast trips as the 9pm games work well with my familial schedule.

Everyone's in bed and I got Hawks/Canucks right now.

Isn't Schneider the red-headed BC goalie we beat in '06?

I can see where it'd get old having lots of divisional games at that time though. You guys should be in with the Hawks, Wangs and Blues and always should have been.

Edit: That frickin' redhead is standing on his head. Huge save after huge save.
                          Last edited by Gurtholfin; 01-31-2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                            As a Minneosta Hockey fan, which includes all MN D1 programs I prefer going the MN route first, then bring in a few non Minnesotans.
                            Are you a Gophers basketball fan also? There are 15 players on the team, and 10 of them are from outside of Minnesota. One of them is from Latvia. Another is from Canada. The horror!
                            University of North Dakota

National Championships: 8
                            Frozen Fours: 22
                            Conference Titles: 17
                            14 consecutive NCAA tournament appearances

Comment

Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
                              The UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, TWIN CITIES has a hockey team that sucks cock.
                              *****http://www.goenglish.com/GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                                *****http://www.goenglish.com/GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif******

Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X