Beanpot LX: All your Beanpots are belong to us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beanpot LX: All your Beanpots are belong to us

Seeing as how BC's next game is the Beanpot (I know other schools have another game first), I figured it was a good time to start this thread.

BU sucks. Thoughts?
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: Beanpot LX: All your Beanpots are belong to us

Somebody set up us the BUb-omb!

Comment

You have no chance to survive make your time.

Comment

What you say?
        #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          Seeing as how BC's next game is the Beanpot (I know other schools have another game first), I figured it was a good time to start this thread.

BU sucks. Thoughts?
          Considering the current records of all teams involved, you are mistaken. But that can be forgiven since you most likely meant to type either an N or H. The keys are very close together. Next time, just be careful which buttons you press and use the preview post option. You wouldn't want people to think you are stupid by typing false statements.

/:-P

Comment

I think they should show the beanpot trot on the jumbotron. And since NU now owns the puckstar we should be in the clear of any ridiculious video / audio productions.

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
              Considering the current records of all teams involved, you are mistaken. But that can be forgiven since you most likely meant to type either an N or H. The keys are very close together. Next time, just be careful which buttons you press and use the preview post option. You wouldn't want people to think you are stupid by typing false statements.

/:-P
              You'd like that, wouldn't you

Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Seeing as how BC's next game is the Beanpot.....
                Really?? Has that ever happened before?

Comment

- The Beanpot is still stupid.

- Congrats to BU in advance on winning their 80th Beanpot title or whatever number it will be now.

- Anyone want to predict how one of BC's legit goals vs. BU will be disallowed by video review? I'm going to guess Kreider scores a goal coming across the crease while Millan jumps and headbutts him like Brett Bennett did to Gerbe in 2008 (I think). Waved off for goalie interference. Happens every year. Place your bets, place your bets (insert BC gambling joke here).

- Parker pays the refs. For those that missed it, Jack concocted a particularly sinister plan this year. Sitting pretty in the PWR with a series against Maine coming up just days ahead of the Beanpot, he decided to throw two games to Maine while berating the officials and getting himself ejected from behind the bench. "He's lost his marbles" everyone says. Not quite. All part of his plan. Now Maine fans are prancing around pretending like they have all their teeth and don't sleep with their sisters and Whitehead's contract extension is all but assured. And... he saved some cash so he could "double down" on the Beanpot bribes. The man is a gd genius. At the end of the season, he's going to have the last laugh as he will have a Beanpot and will be laughing at both BC (for not winning the Beanpot) and Maine (for another few years of Whitehead), and the stigma of having the officials not in his back pocket will be gone (because this one time disproves it!). LONG LIVE THE KING!
                  Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 01-30-2012, 09:49 AM.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    I know BC is playing NU in the first round, but don't be surprised if York shows up in North Andover Friday night with a ham sandwich...or was it turkey? Either way, I want to hear Jackie complain about BC having an unfair advantage by not having to play this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Our schedule is so odd this year.

I said on EO that I could make a good case that coming into last weekend BC was 3rd most likely to win it all but after last couple of days who knows (outside of what Nick wrote).

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        - Anyone want to predict how one of BC's legit goals vs. BU will be disallowed by video review? I'm going to guess Kreider scores a goal coming across the crease while Millan jumps and headbutts him like Brett Bennett did to Gerbe in 2008 (I think). Waved off for goalie interference. Happens every year. Place your bets, place your bets (insert BC gambling joke here).
                        Child's play.
                        - The call will be made by Benedetto.
                        - Benedetto will be no closer to the goal than center ice.
                        - Kreider will blow by a D-man and tuck the puck 5-hole. Slow roller finally crosses the goal line.
                        - Benedetto disallows the goal as the whistle had already blown.

I ain't making this stuff up! It happens.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          - Parker pays the refs. For those that missed it, Jack concocted a particularly sinister plan this year. Sitting pretty in the PWR with a series against Maine coming up just days ahead of the Beanpot, he decided to throw two games to Maine while berating the officials and getting himself ejected from behind the bench. "He's lost his marbles" everyone says. Not quite. All part of his plan. Now Maine fans are prancing around pretending like they have all their teeth and don't sleep with their sisters and Whitehead's contract extension is all but assured. And... he saved some cash so he could "double down" on the Beanpot bribes. The man is a gd genius. At the end of the season, he's going to have the last laugh as he will have a Beanpot and will be laughing at both BC (for not winning the Beanpot) and Maine (for another few years of Whitehead), and the stigma of having the officials not in his back pocket will be gone (because this one time disproves it!). LONG LIVE THE KING!
                          slow clap. very well done.

Hopefully this thread doesn't end up with h4ckz0rs from Minnesota chirping about how much better the soon to exist Minnesota Cup will be than our Beanpotz.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Guys posting... I was having a rough day at work, took a few minutes out to troll the posts and really got a good chuckle over these replies, well done! Thanks for making my day a little less s***ty for a few moments...

Comment

Thoughts?
                              yeah, i dont think my ticker can handle anymore NU-BC nail biters but i'm sure were gonna get another

Comment

Working...
                              X