This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Exactly what we wanted to see. Came out slow but that major (and there's no way in hell that wasn't a major) turned the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
      Just happy we can start focusing on the #1 team in the nation now.
      Eh hem. #2.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
        Looking at the scoreboard across the rest of Hockey East, things pretty much broke BC's way. All the teams that BC probably hoped would lose, did.
        I was actually hoping for a tie in the MC/UML game or an MC win, but other than that...good to see BU and Maine go down.

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
        Dude, I wasn't arguing about the penalty, I was merely inquiring if he was ok, sorry I asked....
        Ya, seriously Kenny...relax.

Comment

Looking at tomorrow's games, think I'd like to see wins by UMass, UNH, and Maine.

Comment

told ya!!!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I know Kreider got the hat trick 'n all( he scored more goals than he had penalties and we are tough to beat when he does that lol) but did anyone else think the 4th line was great last night? More excellent play from the defensemen too especially McLeod .Thought Alber hadhimself a good game as well

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                I know Kreider got the hat trick 'n all( he scored more goals than he had penalties and we are tough to beat when he does that lol) but did anyone else think the 4th line was great last night? More excellent play from the defensemen too especially McLeod .Thought Alber hadhimself a good game as well
                I thought the whole team looked great last night. These lines are very fluid and starting to really click.
                Hayes to Sit to Kreider for Kreider's 2nd goal (or was it his 3rd goal) was as good as it gets for bang bang plays.
                Johnny Gaudreau with 4 goals in last 2 games.
                Parker Milner looking more confident and had a great night in net.

Bring on the Terriers Monday night.
                Go Eagles!
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

BC gonna need to play 5x better to win the Piszpot on Monday night.

BU losing and BC blowing out UVM was a worst possible scenario going into this game.

Another TUC game and a game against a team they laid a serious egg against in the first meeting and blew the season series against ... VERY important game to see what this team is made of. If I was York I'd show them highlights of that first game over and over again all weekend.
                  Originally posted by reBlur
                  the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                    BU losing and BC blowing out UVM was a worst possible scenario going into this game.
                    Normally I'd agree with this. But I think BU may be feeling a bit shaky given their performance over the past few weeks, and BC is rolling. Granted, we've lit up a couple of teams that aren't exactly on top of their game, but we've been lighting the lamp with consistency and with a fair amount of goal scorers across 4 lines. The Eagles are playing with confidence right now. I like our chances.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post

Another TUC game and a game against a team they laid a serious egg against in the first meeting and blew the season series against ... VERY important game to see what this team is made of. If I was York I'd show them highlights of that first game over and over again all weekend.
                      BU is going to have to play 5x better as well to win. I don't think we can read too much into the last two weeks or into the scenarios of last nights results... its been one of those up and down seasons for a lot of teams.

Most likely scenario is that Parker and York will both have their teams ready to play in a hugely important game for both PWR and for a week of local bragging rights.

Comment

There's something I'll be looking for ahead of the W/L result Monday night. It's how milner does against a team that's had his number...in a big spot. His record is good, his numbers are coming around, the team is healthy and playing better, now time to see what he can offer them in this type of situation.

Comment

After seeing the hit in the Minnesota-Denver game & the hit on Almeida, I really think if they removed the full cages this would take a lot of this garbage out of it. Granted the first time Timmy takes a puck to the face everyone is going to blow a gasket but players are reckless with the full cages especially around the net.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            There's something I'll be looking for ahead of the W/L result Monday night. It's how milner does against a team that's had his number...in a big spot. His record is good, his numbers are coming around, the team is healthy and playing better, now time to see what he can offer them in this type of situation.
                            great point

Comment

Edit: referencing my earlier post,i hadn't realized they changed the scoring on one of Kreider's goals to K.Hayes. Tough choice tonight, taking the short drive to Lowell or watch Mack/UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post

You sound like Scarlet.
                                Originally posted by mookie1995
                                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                                X