X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    I like how he continually avoids a golf beanpot Beatdown with claims of injury! Tampa is there for the taking and this time his shoulder hurts
    He's recovering from his procedure in his subterranean lair. The soil is soothing on his old bones and he's most comfortable in his crypt during the day. Rest assured he's be up for a round of golf if you were going to play it at night!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      I like how he continually avoids a golf beanpot Beatdown with claims of injury! Tampa is there for the taking and this time his shoulder hurts
      I invited you to play at my club last year and you begged off. Reciprocity isn't in the crayon, glue and scissors vocabulary!
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        Fun fact?

With the top seed in this tourney and a very good chance of being the top seed in the NCAAs (plus the possibility of never playing a possible higher seed like UMD if they manage to jump BC), we've likely seen the last of BC's maroon jerseys for the season. That means BC can also get last line change and match up lines the way they want. A nice advantage for sure.

I say go with whites tonight. And if they beat PC go with golds tomorrow. Golds should be exclusive to championship games with a trophy on the line.
        Ill go along with that though it is distressing to look at the xxxsmall size white tee shirts

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          I invited you to play at my club last year and you begged off. Reciprocity isn't in the crayon, glue and scissors vocabulary!
          . While very gracious, I recall you phoning the day before, no

Then the last 12 times I've reached out to see if you can play on my dime you've had hip/knee/elbow/shoulder/knee again/calf/cramps/finger (from taking too many picture of young women and yourself/shoulder/thumb from guitar injury/knee/and....shoulder!

We are going to have to get you and place you in a big plastic bubble to keep you safe! Did I hear mid-may is the unveiling of Pro V13.0?!? Can I pencil you in now for that week?
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

a goal was waved off?!?!?!?!

I'M SHOCKED, SHOCKED!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well, pretty much what I expected score wise. Still not their best hockey, but hopefully it's on display going forward (relax, Kenny).

Good recovery from Milner after a tough start.

Hard to believe given where they were earlier in the year, but one win away from doing something they've never done under York--three straight HE titles. And they're currently on the longest winning streak in the York era (14 and counting hopefully).

Wey looked to be ok, so no injuries. Rest up and let's hope tonight's game goes three OTs.

Comment

We are the most spoiled hockey fans on the planet.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Best of both worlds. Don't have to worry about having to beat BU again (at least not in the HE tourney) and get a shot at revenge against Maine. I know, I know...be careful what you ask for. But this is what I wanted...another shot at them.

Comment

Abbott injury could hurt Maine a lot. We will see.

Personally, I hope he is good enough to play because BC needs this test.
                    BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                    National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                    Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      This.

We won 4-2 and should've been 5-2 and we find issues

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                        Abbott injury could hurt Maine a lot. We will see.

Personally, I hope he is good enough to play because BC needs this test.
                        You'll get a test.......with or without Abbott.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                          This.

We won 4-2 and should've been 5-2 and we find issues
                          Not really finding specific issues...just pointing out they're not playing their best hockey. I don't think anyone would dispute that. That said, to be where they are now compared to what we were looking at after being swept in Orono...just another reason why York is unmatched in college hockey today. My expectations going into the year were to sneak into the NCAA Tourney. Having won the Beanpot, RS Title, being in the HE title game and wrapped up the #1 overall seed in the national tournament...they've far exceeded my wildest expectations. They all deserve a ton of credit for what has been accomplished. I'm just always thinking the bigger picture and realizing that to win the whole darn thing, I think they need to elevate their level of play over what it's been against UMass/Providence. We all know they CAN play better than the last few games.

As for the disallowed goal, I think they got that one right. It didn't look to me like Whitney was pushed into the crease and his skate did make enough contact with Beaudry's pad to have an impact on him as it happened seconds before the Almeida shot.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                            You'll get a test.......with or without Abbott.
                            Obviously. We got a test from Providence tonight, and UMass twice last week.

BC needs to full blown, all out, everyone healthy test.
                            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              Amen, my brother!

Comment

BC is winning these games, but the Eagles have not played well in a few weeks. Running out of gas?
                                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X