Classic Kenny

Comment

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Classic Kenny
      I know it, but he's still an Eagle fan

Comment

Here's a thought that someone I sit with put forth and makes sense. Gold unis from here on out right? We've done it whenever a trophy is at stake

I love them and hope the bookstore starts selling them.

Comment

http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...03/mar14ar.php

Sigh. I hate the five forwards, three d on an all-anything team. Just suck it up and pick three forwards, two d. Anyway, nice to see Gaudreau a unanimous selection.

Amazing the run Milner went on to win the goaltending champion. He also finished tied for 1st in SP. Certainly deserving of a 1st team All Hockey East selection.

Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Dumoulin retains his title as best defenseman in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            we have to play better than we have been or we wont even be there
            Oooh... you just grooved a meatball over the heart of the plate.
            But we won't see a response until post-game, unless of course we play like crap and lose. In which case, a response will be a week from now.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...03/mar14ar.php

Sigh. I hate the five forwards, three d on an all-anything team. Just suck it up and pick three forwards, two d. Anyway, nice to see Gaudreau a unanimous selection.

Amazing the run Milner went on to win the goaltending champion. He also finished tied for 1st in SP. Certainly deserving of a 1st team All Hockey East selection.

Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Dumoulin retains his title as best defenseman in the league.
              Originally posted by reblur View Post

Anyway agreed on the 5 forwards, etc it reeks of Big East everyone wins bull$hit

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                Oooh... you just grooved a meatball over the heart of the plate.
                But we won't see a response until post-game, unless of course we play like crap and lose. In which case, a response will be a week from now.
                yup, just for Kenny, and Joe Sandbagger was on the mound

Comment

Congratulations to Brian Dumoulin, Barry Almeida, Chris Kreider and Tommy Cross on their all-league awards.

But, how Parker Milner is not considered one of the top three goalies in Hockey East, by the coaches, is beyond me.

Whether you want to use the eye ball test, or look at the numbers; either way, it's a travesty.
                  Last edited by Boston22; 03-15-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Pretty much agree. Oh well. Added motivation for him.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post

Anyway agreed on the 5 forwards, etc it reeks of Big East everyone wins bull$hit

the premier defensemen in hockey east was also robbed of hobey consideration
                      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

So something has come up and I can't make the game Saturday. If anyone is interested, I have ONE seat - Club Section 113 Row A Seat 11 (club seats, right behind the loge, just inside the blue line). $35.00 (no Ticketmaster fees). If you want to wait until you see if your team wins, I can meet you after the game Friday night. Let me know and we'll arrange. If you think you may be interested, reply and I'll give you my email.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                          the premier defensemen in hockey east was also robbed of hobey consideration
                          It's rigged I tell ya!

But funny how Parker Milner couldn't make an all HE team considering his stats but whatever.

It's trophy season

Comment

Fun fact?

With the top seed in this tourney and a very good chance of being the top seed in the NCAAs (plus the possibility of never playing a possible higher seed like UMD if they manage to jump BC), we've likely seen the last of BC's maroon jerseys for the season. That means BC can also get last line change and match up lines the way they want. A nice advantage for sure.

I say go with whites tonight. And if they beat PC go with golds tomorrow. Golds should be exclusive to championship games with a trophy on the line.
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Good luck tonight to all of you BC backers except the crotchety old man from Dover.

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                                Good luck tonight to all of you BC backers except the crotchety old man from Dover.
                                I like how he continually avoids a golf beanpot Beatdown with claims of injury! Tampa is there for the taking and this time his shoulder hurts
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X