X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    foxy serves food!
    When we're down in Tampa, remind me to tell you about my only visit to Foxy.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      When we're down in Tampa, remind me to tell you about my only visit to Foxy.
      okey dokey
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

great, no video feed for this game, what's up with that? 1-0 BC half way thru first

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          great, no video feed for this game, what's up with that? 1-0 BC half way thru first
          http://go.coxsportsonline.com/mediaP...B_OEM_ID=25400

Comment

thanks,1-0 after 2 and it seems from the comments on the audio that the Eagles are disinterested tonight.........

Comment

3-0 ho hum win. 1-0 in the 3rd and PC was carrying play but first shutout all year. PC really has issues putting the puck in the net.

BC has scored a PPG in last 10 games

BC clinches home ice in the playoffs.

Pace was sold out but half BC fans

Comment

I was nodding off between goals which was a long time. From the beginning of the game when Cross scored to the 3rd period when Mullane got the 2nd BC goal. Hopefully BC will dominate this afternoon and score more goals to sweep and get ready for next week's finale against Vermont.
                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Always a tough road game for BC. Any win is a good win down there. Let's pick up another 2 points tonight.

Comment

Actually, it's TODAY.
                    3:30 start everyone. Be there!!!
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

The Kid predicted the 3-0 score

Comment

and here is The Kid's "who to root for" blog

Who To Root For

1. Merrimack. The Eagles have two wins, no losses, and a tie to the Warriors. We want Merrimack to keep winning because it would help our strength of schedule.

2. North Dakota. The Eagles defeated the Sioux 6-2 earlier this season in Grand Forks and right now the Sioux are barely in the NCAA's as they sit @ #14 in the pairwise.

3. Northeastern. The Eagles are a whooping 4-0 vs a Huskies team that has beaten Notre Dame, Michigan, and Minnesota. It may be hard to root for an in town rival but Go Huskies

4. New Hampshire. UNH is barely in the top 30 so if they fall out, BC's record versus the Teams under Consideration will fall.

Some Others- Michigan State and Lowell.

Who to Root Against

1. UMass. The Minutemen have beaten the Eagles twice this year so we want them to fall out of the top 30 so it doesn't kill BC.

2. Notre Dame. The Irish are really falling as they are now #22 in the pairwise. ND beat BC earlier this year in South Bend in that heartbreaker.

3. BU. Always root against BU, no matter the circumstance.

so we were 4 for 4 in the "who to root for" part but not so well in the "root against" ND beating Michigan St wasn't good............don't look now but here come the Sioux (no surprise) , they have been red hot and now up to i think #8/9 in PWR

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          and here is The Kid's "who to root for" blog

Who To Root For

1. Merrimack. The Eagles have two wins, no losses, and a tie to the Warriors. We want Merrimack to keep winning because it would help our strength of schedule.

2. North Dakota. The Eagles defeated the Sioux 6-2 earlier this season in Grand Forks and right now the Sioux are barely in the NCAA's as they sit @ #14 in the pairwise.

3. Northeastern. The Eagles are a whooping 4-0 vs a Huskies team that has beaten Notre Dame, Michigan, and Minnesota. It may be hard to root for an in town rival but Go Huskies

4. New Hampshire. UNH is barely in the top 30 so if they fall out, BC's record versus the Teams under Consideration will fall.

Some Others- Michigan State and Lowell.

Who to Root Against

1. UMass. The Minutemen have beaten the Eagles twice this year so we want them to fall out of the top 30 so it doesn't kill BC.

2. Notre Dame. The Irish are really falling as they are now #22 in the pairwise. ND beat BC earlier this year in South Bend in that heartbreaker.

3. BU. Always root against BU, no matter the circumstance.

so we were 4 for 4 in the "who to root for" part but not so well in the "root against" ND beating Michigan St wasn't good............don't look now but here come the Sioux (no surprise) , they have been red hot and now up to i think #8/9 in PWR
                          You forgot to add BC in the 'who to root for'.

Check your rep.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

The kid is close, but not clear on some important details. There is no "top 30". You are a tuc if your rpi is .500 or higher.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post

Check your rep.
                              I will once i get power back. I can check it from my PC but I cant from my phone for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post

Check your rep.
                                gotcha

Comment

Working...
                                X