Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Originally posted by AMcoffee View Post
    Could someone post HE Commissioner Bertagna's email address in reply to this post.

Parker clearly said to an on-ice official after the final goal tonigh, on [I]national TV[I] mind you: ****** YOU (rhymes with TRUCK, filters here are very strong)

Sanctions need to be imposed by the league for low class action like that. Lose like a man.
    Down here at NU we have to deal with parker's class act 4-7 times each year (Including the BP and playoffs). Many of us, especially the more mature alumni, are convinced that parker made a deal with the devil somewhere during his career, and that certain referees were considered part of the bu hockey program. I actually enjoyed watching your Bears sweep the ratdogs on their ice even more than last weekend's sweep of BC and as much as our own sweep of UVM (no big deal). Only the Huskies knocking bu out of the playoffs and a trip to Garden was more fun.

Thanks for the fun you provided for all of us "Antiterriens". Let's hope for a couple of great games when you come to visit on 2/24-5.

Comment

Oh Ya baby! Big Papa is in da house!

TEN thumbs up for Coach Whitehead. Great job! Great great great job!

Give our boys credit!

Everyone doubted Maine- except me!!!!!

So all you know nothing bozos can just mooooove along.
      We have a great coach that is DEVELOPING our players

GREAT COACHING= DEVELOPMENT=WINS!!!!!!

Keep up the super work!

Comment

Parker truly is an embarrassment to the league, and college hockey in general. Time for him to man up and take himself away from the game for the betterment of college sports. Displays like what we witnessed tonight on national tv do nothing to promote the sport. Great role models for kids getting started in the game. Such a truly bitter man
        Last edited by acs64; 01-28-2012, 10:19 PM.
        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

U r eating your words Rufus the dawg---bow wow!!!!

OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Papa View Post
            Everyone doubted Maine- except me!!!!!
            All that and humble, too. Be careful with this "everyone" crap.

Maine will finish the night at #11 in the pairwise whatever happens in Alaska.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
              Parker truly is an embarrassment to the league, and college hockey in general. Time for him to man up and take himself away from the game for the betterment of college sports. Displays like what we witnessed tonight on national tv do nothing to promote the sport. Great role models for kids getting started in the game. Such a truly bitter man
              Bitter is the right word...but he has mellowed(some)over the years that he was pitted vs UM and Shawn Walsh...the ending was a SHOW to the Referees and his Players...not what you expect on the TV,but I've seen worst from him and NOTHING happens or will happen,BIG WINS and it feels good to say that...."BUT" there's still alot of season left and they need to STAY/Focused and Consistant....but feel good till next weekends games vs Ala.Huntsville..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Papa View Post
                TEN thumbs up for Coach Whitehead. Great job! Great great great job!...So all you know nothing bozos can just mooooove along...We have a great coach that is DEVELOPING our players...GREAT COACHING= DEVELOPMENT=WINS!!!!!!
                Keep up the super work!
                +1

And all you Maineiacs who were screaming for Whitehead's scalp just a couple of weeks ago can line up next to all those New Yawkahs who were screaming for Coughlin's scalp at the same time.

Oh, and not to defend JP's actions, but what set him off was one of those classic Jeff Bunyon ticky-tacky calls made with the game still on the line. Nice to see the ratdogs screwed by him for a change.
                Last edited by Split-N; 01-28-2012, 10:44 PM.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Hire timmay!
                  Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Just read on the Maine twitter, first sweep in Bu since 92

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper View Post
                      Just read on the Maine twitter, first sweep in Bu since 92
                      First sweep at BU since November 1992 and the first time Maine has swept BU and BC in a weekend series since 1992-93 (the BC weekend was Friday and Sunday). Both sweeps were in Boston. It is the first time a team has swept both BU and BC in a weekend since UHN did it in January and February of 2008. I have gone back as far as the USCHO archives go and I can't find a team that has swept BU and BC on consecutive weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                        +1

And all you Maineiacs who were screaming for Whitehead's scalp just a couple of weeks ago can line up next to all those New Yawkahs who were screaming for Coughlin's scalp at the same time.

Oh, and not to defend JP's actions, but what set him off was one of those classic Jeff Bunyon ticky-tacky calls made with the game still on the line. Nice to see the ratdogs screwed by him for a change.
                        I would hardly call a "slash" where the offender's stick made no contact with the other player "ticky-tack". Parker had every reason to go apeshiiit on Bunyon in that instance. Not the reason we lost, but a terrible piece of officiating. He sometimes makes anticipatory calls based on what the offender will likely do in a scenario, not on what the supposed offender actually does.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                          +1

And all you Maineiacs who were screaming for Whitehead's scalp just a couple of weeks ago can line up next to all those New Yawkahs who were screaming for Coughlin's scalp at the same time..
                          Did Coughlins teams suck for 5 years?
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            I would hardly call a "slash" where the offender's stick made no contact with the other player "ticky-tack". Parker had every reason to go apeshiiit on Bunyon in that instance."
                            Contact does not have to be made to call "slashing" You just have to make the attempt to slash a player

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Did Coughlins teams suck for 5 years?
                              Tim deserves 4more years!
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                                Oh my good lord god almighty! Will you please ****!! 24/7 is a big hit with all the "f this" "f that" and "f you". I hear people yelling at refs and saying f in football!!! No kids will ever play football again!!! Don't get out of the dugout again mr manager!!!! Respect the umpire! Don't say f!!!

Blah blah blah blah blah
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X