Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Originally posted by chripy View Post
    link fail. could just be me though
    huh... got it up and going on my pc... link is on goblackbears as well

Comment

well... another uninspired performance... enjoy lawler in the quarters.... probably be the last two games of the season....

Comment

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-qF6CbJo2vY/S59thDtpNyI/AAAAAAAAHTk/668pE_jFT3E/s400/lucy+and+the+football.jpg******
        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
          well... another uninspired performance... enjoy lawler in the quarters.... probably be the last two games of the season....
          if they lose tomorrow it will not be lawler, and as it is, there is a good chance that maine will not finish in 5th.

sweeper, a friend asked me to ask you.
          besides the drop pass that actually connected with 7:50 left in the game... which pass was the good one?

honestly... he had a nice set up that could have gone either way, getting the puck to Diamond, but it deflected off the D and it was really close to being intercepted.... other than the drop pass that connected, did he make a second good pass in this game?
          ... no... they were all intercepted.

pay attention.

Comment

Anybody know why the Mangene penalty went up? NU scored and as far as I could see he slashed on the rush not afterwards in disgust. Not that it would've mattered at 75 secs. But they almost scored 5x5 empty net so 6x5 who knows....

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
            43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
            104-47-14 (.669) in that time
            3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Gross. I don't get it......oh wait a minute, yes I do. Same chit...different season.

Comment

Timmay loses again that's a shock. Another senior class that failed.
                When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...816_2243_n.jpg

one in the same

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/ima...ehead-0413.jpg
                  Last edited by ck1969; 02-24-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Maddening....to say the LEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                      Anybody know why the Mangene penalty went up? NU scored and as far as I could see he slashed on the rush not afterwards in disgust. Not that it would've mattered at 75 secs. But they almost scored 5x5 empty net so 6x5 who knows....
                      In college hockey they still give the penalty even if the other team scores on the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                        And hopefully of TIMMAY's career at Maine. The last 3 weekends have been unacceptable losing to Providence, UMass, and Northeastern and now on the verge of PWR elimination from the NCAAs. It really WAS all a mirage vs. BC and BU........Fire Timmy, hire Jimmy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                          Maddening....to say the LEAST.

Not surprising though.
                          When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                            And hopefully of TIMMAY's career at Maine. The last 3 weekends have been unacceptable losing to Providence, UMass, and Northeastern and now on the verge of PWR elimination from the NCAAs. It really WAS all a mirage vs. BC and BU........Fire Timmy, hire Jimmy!
                            Wait, I thought the answer was to hire Jeff Jackson...or Dean Blais...or Kevin Sneddon...or to have a national search, not a preordained replacement...

When did that change?

Comment

Originally posted by TylerDurden View Post
                              if they lose tomorrow it will not be lawler, and as it is, there is a good chance that maine will not finish in 5th.

sweeper, a friend asked me to ask you.
                              besides the drop pass that actually connected with 7:50 left in the game... which pass was the good one?

honestly... he had a nice set up that could have gone either way, getting the puck to Diamond, but it deflected off the D and it was really close to being intercepted.... other than the drop pass that connected, did he make a second good pass in this game?
                              ... no... they were all intercepted.

pay attention.
                              But the best drop pass was from Hegarty in the first, coming out from behind his own net. Dropped it right on to Northeastern's tape. Should have been 2-0 right there. I stopped watching after that. Didn't miss much obviously.

Comment

I wish someone would photoshop Whathead's face over Timmy's, and then turn it into a t-shirt. Mark me down for two. One XL and one Lrg.

Comment

Working...
                                X