Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Did anyone else get to see the special on Edmonton and their farm system?? I caught the tail end of it around 830 last night, I think it was on ESPN?? It had some good interviews with Tanner House on it, he basically said hes adjusted to the difference of playing with Men etc. Anyone else catch it?? if so was there more on Tanner?? Hopefully I can catch a replay.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper View Post
      Did anyone else get to see the special on Edmonton and their farm system?? I caught the tail end of it around 830 last night, I think it was on ESPN?? It had some good interviews with Tanner House on it, he basically said hes adjusted to the difference of playing with Men etc. Anyone else catch it?? if so was there more on Tanner?? Hopefully I can catch a replay.

I watched it after I had recorded it off the NHL channel. The series is called “Oil Change,” and zeros in on the Edmonton Oilers and how they are rebuilding their franchise by gathering lots of young talent after a few very bad years. It will be on twice before the end of the month on NHL and this episode is entitled “The Grind.” It will be aired on Feb. 26 @ 5:30 p.m. and again on Feb. 29 @ 9 p.m. No more on Tanner than a short bite in the last half hour.

Comment

I told you boyz we be kickin' it! We are amazing!
        Big Papa is in da houze!

We have the best coach in the NCAA and we are gonna win the championship!!!

Go Black Bears Baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Papa View Post

We have the best coach in the NCAA and we are gonna win the championship!!!
          I like Corkum but I wouldn't call him the best in the NCAA quite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by staind86 View Post
            I like Corkum but I wouldn't call him the best in the NCAA quite yet.
            I would, look who he has to deal with on a daily basis.
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

KnowItAll
              Banned
              Oopsy daisy.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                Oopsy daisy.
                Not shocked, he said some pretty rude things.
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Disgusting would be more accurate. I wonder if he was responsible for the tag cloud comments on the BU thread? They have since been deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                    I would, look who he has to deal with on a daily basis.
                    Most tolerant perhaps, but the best is still a bit of a stretch.

Was this on the bU thread? I haven't had a chance to visit that one yet. And now looks like I've missed all the fun, as I assume the offending posts have been removed.
                    Last edited by rufus; 02-22-2012, 12:14 PM.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

not ruder than most everyone else on that thread, and never rose to the level of calling Keith Johnson a felon (something that will get USCHO in trouble for publishing slander).
                      by moderating and removing posts, USCHO is not a mere conduit of information and disinformation, they actiely take it upon them selves to publish slander.
                      They would be better off NOT deleting posts on their own.

but the first rule of Maine Hockey, is don't talk about Maine hockey

Comment

Originally posted by TylerDurden View Post

but the first rule of Maine Hockey, is don't talk about Maine hockey
                        Eh? We own those beetches....even Timmay owns dose beetches.
                        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                          KnowItAll
                          Banned

LOL hahahahahahha

Comment

How long is K.I.A. going to be M.I.A.? Do the moderators have a graduated scale or is this a lifetime banishment...at least till he changes poster name.
                            Please join me in the fight to reduce the world's supply of Bacardi.

Comment

Originally posted by SPCSMAN View Post
                              How long is K.I.A. going to be M.I.A.? Do the moderators have a graduated scale or is this a lifetime banishment...at least till he changes poster name.
                              2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by SPCSMAN View Post
                                What does it matter how long they ban K.I.A, TylerDurden = K.I.A so he is already back.

Comment

Working...
                                X