Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Originally posted by Big Papa View Post
    Coach Whitehead is awesome. He is an INCREDIBLE coach! We are very lucky and he is proving all the naysayers and bandwagon fans wrong!

Go Black Bears!
    Hey Papa - You seem a pleasant upbeat sort, but I gotta ask: where you findin' the Psilocybin mushrooms this time of year?

The big weekend for Maine is upon us so I must ask everyone: Are they contenders or pretenders? Somethin' just tells me that after 5 years they finally break through with a split, if you wanna call that breaking through.

Comment

Originally posted by rude1979us View Post
      Anyone know if it will be broadcast in HD?
      yes
      Curse of the Timmy

Comment

O'Connor is in the lineup tonight. Rutt out
        Curse of the Timmy

Comment

oh, is abbott back at the point on the PP?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
            oh, is abbott back at the point on the PP?
            Wouldnt worry about Abbott but O'Neil is a give-a-away machine back there. Never seen a defensemen so capable of turning it over.
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
              Wouldnt worry about Abbott but O'Neil is a give-a-away machine back there. Never seen a defensemen so capable of turning it over.
              it's about time someone makes a good call against BU at the EggAnus.

Meagan lifted Mangene's stick by Mangene's hands... what is allowed as lifting the lower portion of the stick... not the hands.

nice one timer by Abbott on the following PP!!!

SO WHOOO HOOO!!!
              the boys (and Timmy did it... I wouldda lost $500 if ANYONE had offered to bet... ANYONE)
              glad to be wrong...
              of course I still believe that this is a pyrrhic victory... beat BU, but keep Tim
              Last edited by KnowItAll; 01-27-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Did we actually just win at BU?!?!

Comment

Outstanding win tonight. BU put Maine on the PP leading to BU's downfall. Sullivan was very good as well. Even Jack Parker turning out the lights didn't work. This win is huge.

Comment

Jackies divers go down. Good win, this is more like it.

I dont for one minute believe this team cud double down tomorrow night
                    Last edited by acs64; 01-27-2012, 08:43 PM.
                    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Great WIN for the Blackbears tonight! Very happy for the team, and me!

Comment

Another key 2 points...any news on Diamond..? Did not play 3rd period,heard it maybe his hip..?

Comment

[QUOTE=Gusforhobey;5333386]O'Connor is in the lineup tonight. Rutt out[/QUOTE

Tim said in the pre-game that Rutt will probably play tomorrow night. Diamond went out with an injury. Hope it's not serious.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                            Jackie P. wants the old Maine back. I bet that he longs for the days of Walsh teams as much as we do.......beating TIMMAY is like taking candy from a baby.
                            Apparently the old Maine is back...at least for the moment.

Even Jack's power switch behind the bench couldn't save his club tonight.

Great win for the Black Bears...let's keep the point streak going tomorrow night. I'm impressed with the progress this team is making.

Now... if Alabama Huntsville can become a TUC by next weekend....
                            topshelf

Comment

Awesome game boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach whitehead rules!!!!!!
                              One of the best coach in the ncaa!!!!!

I told you bozos we would win!!!! So eat dawggy kaka!

Go black bears go!

Oh ya baby. Big papa is in da house!:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Maine is BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X