Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fire Beaney!

Originally posted by Dyce View Post
    I feel this is as good a time as any to make my annual plea for Norwich to please, PLEASE fire Mike McShane so he'll stop recruiting teams full of Cardinal-killers. I feel I've been considerate and respectful about this, and I hope this will be the year that the administration finally grants my request. Thank you for your time.
    There may have been a few Norwich fans thinking the same thing last night just before the game with Castleton. Puckvoice noted in his pregame lineup that Coach McShane was breaking up his high scoring senior line and playing each on a different line.

Comment

Originally posted by VT bragging rights View Post
      There may have been a few Norwich fans thinking the same thing last night just before the game with Castleton. Puckvoice noted in his pregame lineup that Coach McShane was breaking up his high scoring senior line and playing each on a different line.
      That seemed to work out pretty well for Norwich
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Only 3 things guaranteed in life: death, taxes, and every coach gets fired. Most coaches don't have the opportunity to gracefully retire. Most are fired. The administrations that set a standard for success and act accordingly maintain excellence. Unfortunately Beany's previous success has tainted the vision of the AD.

In an absolute horrible year for Midd, they finished in the middle of the pack. Take solace hockeyguy99, I am a Hamilton fan and have joined the ranks of the demersal fish, sea anemones, and sea cucumbers.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyguy99 View Post
          It's utterly pathetic what is taking place on the campus of the greatest academic institution in the world.
          #OneKnight

Comment

...It's utterly pathetic what is taking place on the campus of the greatest academic institution in the world...
            Things are udderly pathetic at Morrisville.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Things are udderly pathetic at Morrisville.
              Was this a cow joke?
              Steve
              Penn State Class of '95
              Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                Was this a cow joke?
                Never
                Larry Normandin
                SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                  Was this a cow joke?
                  Ok, ok, nothing to see here....just keep moooooving along
                  LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Middlebury Hockey: We spread mediocrity like the plague.

That's the new motto of the school. It is being etched into the walls on Kenyon as we speak. Mandigo better watch his back as it appears Beaney has sunk his teeth into the women's program and gave it the same disease the men have had for years. A slow, agonizing death is ahead for them.

It's utterly pathetic what is taking place on the campus of the greatest academic institution in the world. Oxford surely wouldn't stand for this. And for all you haters out there, I saw this coming years ago. The next step is to follow the path of Lebanon Valley and blow it all up and be done with it.
                    So then, how does this happen? No doubt any prestigious college such as Middlebury or any of the NESCACs thrives on successful alums donating back, yet somehow this program is slipping further and further into mediocrity! It's not like there is a lack of draw for talented prospects..........to visit this school and see all the banners hanging in that amazing rink tied to the quality of education makes an unbelievably attractive situation. How can a program flop like this???

Comment

Originally posted by Golden007 View Post
                      how does this happen? .....to visit this school and see all the banners hanging in that amazing rink tied to the quality of education makes an unbelievably attractive situation. How can a program flop like this???

I am sorry but as some one from the other side I do not think coaches fault
                      Steve Day(NU71)
                      Go Cadets

Comment

How can anyone even come on here and say this Man deserves to be fired. He is an icon and pillar of D3 hockey, Period!

Comment

Originally posted by MidWestWheels View Post
                          How can anyone even come on here and say this Man deserves to be fired. He is an icon and pillar of D3 hockey, Period!
                          With all due respect, MidWestWheels, he was once an icon and a pillar of D3 hockey, but his relevance has faded, and with one of the finest academic institutions in America, an arena that rivals most D1s, and a local fan base that ought to be enough to succeed for, his sun has set. A past is just not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyce View Post

Can we go the other way with this and exhort McShane to head back to DI?
                            Is that where he went?
                            Larry Normandin
                            SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                            WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Working...
                            X