X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011-12 Part V: Don't Stop Believing

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
    I especially like the single game against Sacred Heart over the holidays.
    Because it isn't an important game?
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-19-2012, 12:08 PM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Because it isn't an imporant game?
      I think it's more along the lines of, even though it isn't the tournament we all remember (or at least most of us remember), it continues the tradition of a home NC game during the holiday season.
      Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 02-19-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
        On a side note I do find the booing to be distrubing.
        Booing Rensselaer senior hockey players is bull$#!+. These kids go to practice every day, and keep their grades up enough too play at RPI. They shouldn't be booed for 4 seasons worth of work. Booing an occasional breakdown during a game ok that is understandable. But booing these kids after 4 years on the ice and classroom? Come on get a life.
        Win or loose Senior Night should be a great night for Seniors and their families. The sacrifice that these kids and their families have made to get to this point is huge. Unfortunately after this season most of these young men will not play in front of crowds this size. What pleasure could you possibly have in booing them?
        If you need to boo someone go watch the Bruins play. You can boo them all you want!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
          Booing Rensselaer senior hockey players is bull$#!+. These kids go to practice every day, and keep their grades up enough too play at RPI. They shouldn't be booed for 4 seasons worth of work. Booing an occasional breakdown during a game ok that is understandable. But booing these kids after 4 years on the ice and classroom? Come on get a life.
          Win or loose Senior Night should be a great night for Seniors and their families. The sacrifice that these kids and their families have made to get to this point is huge. Unfortunately after this season most of these young men will not play in front of crowds this size. What pleasure could you possibly have in booing them?
          If you need to boo someone go watch the Bruins play. You can boo them all you want!!
          Well stated. It was nice to see the guys skate around and clap to the fans. Very classy group. I've gotten to know #13 the last month or so through a mutual friend and he is a fine example of sportsmanship, class and competitiveness. All my best to Alex ,Jeremy, Justin, Mike, Josh, Paddy C and Bergin.
          Last edited by AspyDad; 02-19-2012, 03:28 PM.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Deos anyone remember if Joel Malchuk was honored on Senior Night a year ago? I am wondering if we get a read on whether or not Mike Bergin will use his red-shirt year by the precedence that Malchuk set.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              Well stated. It was nice to see the guys skate around and clap to the fans. Very classy group. I've gotten to know #13 the last month or so through a mutual friend and he is a fine example of sportsmanship, class and competitiveness. All my best to Jeremy, Justin, Mike, Josh, Paddy C and Bergin.
              What do you have against AAG?
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Deos anyone remember if Joel Malchuk was honored on Senior Night a year ago? I am wondering if we get a read on whether or not Mike Bergin will use his red-shirt year by the precedence that Malchuk set.
                I couldn't remember, but RPITV's video of last year's senior night shows that he was mentioned as being a classmate, but it was noted that he would return for this season.

Comment

Yeah seriously... I didn't think ADad was against the Quebeçois all THAT much.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Yeah seriously... I didn't think ADad was against the Quebeçois all THAT much.
                    Hey I happen to know ADad's Memere(grandmother) was a Quebecois that spoke french,especially when she cursed.So no bias there !
                    What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Looking again at the schedule that I posted, the following three games are at 4 PM:

12/31 SHU
                      Sunday 1/6 @ UNH
                      1/12 @ Princeton

All others are at 7PM. Also, we are the home team for the extra Union game.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Black Friday vs. Union, Freakout likely either Dartmouth or Yale.
                        All games are the same, why highlight these 2?

I'm disappointed that there aren't about 20 more games against HE.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                          All games are the same, why highlight these 2?

I'm disappointed that there aren't about 20 more games against HE.
                          Because they have specific effects on ticket pricing. Students get in free for Black Friday (assuming they dress like an off-the-clock vicar), and tickets cost $3 extra for Freakout.

Comment

FMP see 679
                            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I see TWCS is doing the Cgate RPI game. I wonder if the scondrel is doing the play by play. I don't think he ever like Ms. Shirley

Comment

• Originally posted by Beman View Post
                                I see TWCS is doing the Cgate RPI game. I wonder if the scondrel is doing the play by play. I don't think he ever like Ms. Shirley
                                Wonder if we will rest Merriam 1 if not both games this weekend to clear his head
                                I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Working...
                                X