Lowell @ Providence - 1/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell @ Providence - 1/24

Any word if Schaller is ready to go for PC?
    Lowell Forever
    Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
      Any word if Schaller is ready to go for PC?
      There was a good chance he was going to be able to go. The lineups should be out very soon and we will know for sure within an hour.

Comment

Lineups are out and Schaller in not in tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by snipeshow10 View Post
          Anybody know good places to grab a beer/bite to eat before the game?
          One of the PC posters suggested The Abbey (686 Admiral St Providence, RI 02908-1442) to
          me a few seasons ago. The food and beer was pretty good and it is within walking distance from Schneider.

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
            One of the PC posters suggested The Abbey (686 Admiral St Providence, RI 02908-1442) to
            me a few seasons ago. The food and beer was pretty good and it is within walking distance from Schneider.
            Definitely concur.
            Gary

www.umlhockey.com
            Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
            "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Didn't realize it was $10 to watch online.
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                Didn't realize it was $10 to watch online.
                It's a cable company - figured it wasn't free. Cheaper than a ticket; much cheaper than ticket, gas and food.

Fantastic quality tho.
                Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                  It's a cable company - figured it wasn't free. Cheaper than a ticket; much cheaper than ticket, gas and food.

Fantastic quality tho.
                  I'm listening to the stream from WUML, but even with my speakers at full power, I can barely hear it. Oh well ... don't think I've missed too much so far.
                  Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I'm listening to the stream from WUML, but even with my speakers at full power, I can barely hear it. Oh well ... don't think I've missed too much so far.
                    Yeah, I've been debating emailing Dana/Marty and asking them to investigate the radio broadcast infrastructure and asking them to upgrade it. Been pretty bad this year. It's another reason I coughed up the $10.
                    Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                      Yeah, I've been debating emailing Dana/Marty and asking them to investigate the radio broadcast infrastructure and asking them to upgrade it. Been pretty bad this year. It's another reason I coughed up the $10.
                      Bob mentioned they are using new equipment tonight. He asked for comments (email) from the listeners since he can't tell how it sounds online or on the radio. I think an email to Marty would help and hopefully get the problem fixed.

The Hawks need to step it up....it sounds like PC has more jump and the Hawks are generating very little offensive pressure.

Comment

We have a 5min pp, but PC has 8 SHGs this season....we could really use two, must have one.
                        Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

1-0 after 2. Sounds like a pretty flat performance according to Bob and Chaz.
                          Monty

Comment

1-0 after 2. Sounds like a pretty flat performance according to Bob and Chaz.
                            More of the same so far in the 3rd....they need to get the puck to net. Huge save by Carr to keep it at 1.

Comment

Lowell just over 4 minutes away from being shutout for the second time this season, both on the road.
                              Monty

Comment

1:48 left.
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X