Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the WCHA refs look the other way in North Dakota games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the WCHA refs look the other way in North Dakota games?

Last edited by 80Miracle; 02-20-2012, 11:47 AM.

Re: Why do the WCHA refs look the other way in North Dakota games?

This will clearly be a calm thread with lots of reasonable, well thought out discussion.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

This says it all...
        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          There was a South Park that made fun of that moment...
          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            This will clearly be a calm thread with lots of reasonable, well thought out discussion.
            Hahaha!!

This should be the beginning and end of the discussion.

Comment

I've noticed that every team but North Dakota are a bunch of angels.
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                I've noticed that every team but North Dakota are a bunch of angels.
                True
                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Because
                  ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=WKxx5QC0ewc&start=58&end=68&cid=260708">****** src="http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=WKxx5QC0ewc&start=58&end=68&cid=260708" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm on my phone and can't currently see the answer to this question: Is this 80Miracle's first post? Plesase, PLEASE say yes
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Because
                      ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=WKxx5QC0ewc&start=58&end=68&cid=260708">****** src="http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=WKxx5QC0ewc&start=58&end=68&cid=260708" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

The "Mini"ster is really upset with you.
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        I'm on my phone and can't currently see the answer to this question: Is this 80Miracle's first post? Plesase, PLEASE say yes

no

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          The "Mini"ster is really upset with you.
                          I've already asked him for forgiveness and he gave it to me. He's an awesome "Mini"ster like that.
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            I've already asked him for forgiveness and he gave it to me. He's an awesome "Mini"ster like that.

did he forgive blood for being an asshat last night?

Comment

Rocco said Rau deserved it so there was no need to forgive Benny.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X