Scsu @ cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scsu @ cc

This should be a good series. I always enjoy the up tempo games that CC and SCSU play. CC isn't exactly at their best right now, but they are still a pretty **** good team, and I would give them a great shot to take three points in this one. However, SCSU is still a talented, tough team to play against, so as always, they are an opponent who I am nervous as hell about.
    Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
    -dggoddard

Comment

Sucks to hear about another loss/departure from SCSU. Hate to hear these guys leaving school and college hockey. God knows SCSU has had their fair share of losses with injury and departure this year. Gonna be tough to overcome, especially given how inconsistent they have been, and now even more shorthanded.
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

As unfortunate as it is for the husky's most college hockey players are looking past there college hockey careers and when your team hasnt produced a good season in a couple of years it makes that decision easier for them to leave. My guess would be more players from that junior class will be departing after this season. The team is going to need to rely on its underclassman and great leadership from its upperclassman who do stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by MNcollegeHockey View Post
          As unfortunate as it is for the husky's most college hockey players are looking past there college hockey careers and when your team hasnt produced a good season in a couple of years it makes that decision easier for them to leave. My guess would be more players from that junior class will be departing after this season. The team is going to need to rely on its underclassman and great leadership from its upperclassman who do stick around.
          It is chicken s**t to leave your team mid season period. Nobody would have blamed him or been mad if he left after the season.....

If you mean other juniors leaving by Hanowski and Lee, that will be up to them and their families after the season. Nobody thought they would stick arouond for four years. Of course at this point I would think Lee is coming back since he hasn't exactly been great over the last two years and he has missed this whole year. I am sure Hanowski will be pressured to leave because if he doesn't sign this off season the team that holds his rights could lose him if he chooses not to sign with them after next year. Hopefully they both stay.
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Should be an easy sweep for our Huskies. Especially since we are long overdue in getting a sweep. it's gotta happen some time, right? CC is as good a place to start sweeping as any. Didn't they lose to Air Force a while back? Not that Air Force isn't a good team.
            Bob is making me concerned
            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Well, I guess it comes down to who gives a flying intercourse?
              Bob is making me concerned
              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                It is chicken s**t to leave your team mid season period.
                QFT

At ANY level, it's chicken s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  QFT

At ANY level, it's chicken s**t.
                  Troll-o'thirty for you?

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                    Troll-o'thirty for you?
                    Agreeing with another poster is trolling? You been on that "medicinal" weed again, right?

Comment

I apologize for posting this in this thread but I don't know where else I could go with it. I have been trying for the past couple of weeks to log into the new SCSU site with no luck. I have sent at least 3 private messages in the old site to the new/old admin to see if they could help. I have heard nothing back within the last three weeks. I tried to register as a new user but it won't allow me to because it already has my email on file. I tried different variations of my username but still no luck. I can't send an email because once again, it asks for my username which I either forgot, or somehow has changed in the migration. My username on the old site was either Team Poland or Polishmafia. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
                      Former record holder for the most Hairy Buffaloes consumed in 1 hour.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamPoland View Post
                        I apologize for posting this in this thread but I don't know where else I could go with it. I have been trying for the past couple of weeks to log into the new SCSU site with no luck. I have sent at least 3 private messages in the old site to the new/old admin to see if they could help. I have heard nothing back within the last three weeks. I tried to register as a new user but it won't allow me to because it already has my email on file. I tried different variations of my username but still no luck. I can't send an email because once again, it asks for my username which I either forgot, or somehow has changed in the migration. My username on the old site was either Team Poland or Polishmafia. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
                        I have a suggestion: blame the Big Ten.

Actually I have the same problem I just haven't cared enough to try to fix it
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          I have a suggestion: blame the Big Ten.

Actually I have the same problem I just haven't cared enough to try to fix it
                          ...or UND for their knee jerk reaction.

You are somewhat right though concerning the care level. This year's team seems to be coming apart. Loss of players to injuries and other teams has taken its toll. Hopefully they can regroup and put something positive together for the second half to build on for next season. I guess that was my weak attempt at trying to stay positive.
                          Former record holder for the most Hairy Buffaloes consumed in 1 hour.

Comment

How many SCSU fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
                            Originally posted by vizoroo
                            Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                            Originally posted by duper
                            I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                            Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                            Originally posted by dggoddard
                            Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                              None. We drink in the dark.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

...or UND for their knee jerk reaction.
                                I wasn't being serious, I don't blame the Big Ten at all.

You are somewhat right though concerning the care level. This year's team seems to be coming apart. Loss of players to injuries and other teams has taken its toll. Hopefully they can regroup and put something positive together for the second half to build on for next season. I guess that was my weak attempt at trying to stay positive.
                                My not caring has nothing to do with how we're doing. I figure I'll give them time over there to get their stuff together, I don't feel the need to rush over there these days. Some on that board have said they like it cause its JUST SCSU fans talking JUST SCSU. That's what I don't like about it, I prefer discussing other teams with their fans.

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                                **** it... we'll drink in the dark. Actually that's how many SCSU students. Since its Wednesday and nobody seems to care enough about the hockey series, I'll post this to give it context: (I apologize to both CC fans as this will probably all go over your head)

HOW MANY MINNESOTA COLLEGE STUDENTS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?

1. At Augsburg, it takes seven and each one gets four semester credit hours for it.
                                2. At Bemidji State University, none, Bemidji doesn't have electricity yet.
                                3. At Bethel, it takes none. They don't screw.
                                4. At Carleton, it takes two. One to change the bulb and one to explain how they did it every bit as well as any Ivy Leaguer.
                                5. At Concordia, it takes ten. One to figure out how to screw it in, nine to find an ugly enough lampshade to match there school colors.
                                6. At Gustavus, it takes six. One to change it, two to mix the drinks and three to find the perfect J. Crew outfit to wear for the occasion.
                                7. At Hamline, it takes three. One to change the bulb and two to phone a friend at St. John's to get instructions.
                                8. At Macalester, it takes four. One to screw in the bulb and three to figure out how to get high off the old one.
                                9. At Mankato State University, it takes 1, but it takes him 6 years.
                                10. At Moorhead State University, it takes 3, one to change it and 2 to crack under the pressure.
                                11. At St. Ben's, it takes 4,one to change the light bulb and 3 to figure out how it will help them meet their future husband.
                                12. At St. John's, it takes none. We get the Young Tommie Sluts to do it for us, and they make us lasagna.
                                13. At St. Mary's, it takes five. One to change it and four to talk about how they would have done it in Chicago.
                                14. At St. Olaf, it takes 100. One to change it, 49 to talk about how they do it better than Carleton, and 50 who realize it's all a lie.
                                15. At St. Thomas, it takes eight. One to change it and 7 to ***** about how they wouldn't have gone to St. John's/St. Ben's even if they could have gotten in.
                                16. At University of MN St Paul, none, down town St. Paul looks better in the dark.
                                17. At University of MN Twin Cities, 4, one to change the bulb, and three to write up a complaint to the Board of directors stating that they could have gone to a better school If they had wanted.
                                18. At the University of MN Duluth, the whole student body, there's nothing else to do in Duluth on the weekends.
                                19. At University of MN Morris, it takes 1; he just holds the bulb and waits for the world to revolve around him.
                                20. At Winona State University, it takes 3, one to change it and 2 to figure out how to turn it on.
                                21.At St. Cloud State University, "who gives a **** ... let's drink in the dark!!!"
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X