10 WCHA Game Being Televised in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 WCHA Game Being Televised in Canada

NCAA Hockey is back on theScore! Starting January 14th catch over 10 games throughout the year, including the WCHA Championships live, only on theScore!

(All games at 5pm except where noted)

Saturday, January 14
    Minnesota at North Dakota

Saturday, January 21
    Colorado College at Minnesota

Saturday, January 28
    Wisconsin at North Dakota

Saturday, February 11
    Minnesota at Denver

Saturday, February 18
    Denver at Wisconsin

Saturday, February 25
    Minnesota at Nebraska-Omaha

Saturday, March 3
    Mankato State at North Dakota

Saturday, March 10
    North Dakota-TBA (1st round WCHA playoff)

Saturday, March 17
    WCHA Semi-Final

Saturday, March 17 – LIVE at 8pm
    WCHA Championship Game
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Re: 10 WCHA Game Being Televised in Canada

Update: theScore has signed a multi-year deal with Fox International Sports to televise NCAA football, basketball and hockey. With DU, UND, Minnesota and Wisconsin all having contracts with FOX related networks, their televised games will be seen throughout Canada on theScore.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...136934963.html
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

No surprise a DU fan would be posting something about Canada. They love their Canadians in Denver!
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        No surprise a DU fan would be posting something about Canada. They love their Canadians in Denver!
        Minneapolis loves Canadians too. You just don't let them play hockey.
        "My greatest achievement."
        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
          Minneapolis loves Canadians too. You just don't let them play hockey.
          We love their money they come and spend at our malls. We tolerate them for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            We love their money they come and spend at our malls. We tolerate them for that reason.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...pfYa3rcw#t=93s

Comment

We already get plenty US college games every weekend on Canadian TV. The Leaf Network has them, Big 10 Network and NHL Network and another US one I am not sure of (acronym of letters). There were about 4 games this past weekend. This year I have seen BU, BC, Maine, Lake Superior State, Minnesota, Denver, Vermont, Michigan, Michigan State, Western Michigan, Ferris State and Notre Dame.

In addition I go to games at Clarkson and SLU once a year. So I know quite a bit about college hockey.....now how many of you experts ever see a CHL game?

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcanized Rubber View Post
                We already get plenty US college games every weekend on Canadian TV. The Leaf Network has them, Big 10 Network and NHL Network and another US one I am not sure of (acronym of letters). There were about 4 games this past weekend. This year I have seen BU, BC, Maine, Lake Superior State, Minnesota, Denver, Vermont, Michigan, Michigan State, Western Michigan, Ferris State and Notre Dame.

In addition I go to games at Clarkson and SLU once a year. So I know quite a bit about college hockey.....now how many of you experts ever see a CHL game?
                no one cares about you... as a canadian you would think you would realize this by now.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                  no one cares about you... as a canadian you would think you would realize this by now.
                  Obviously you cared enough to replay....You know that's priceless considering you are from FARGO!. My god Winnipeg...no wait Saskatoon! must seem exciting to you.

Comment

Obviously you cared enough to replay....You know that's priceless considering you are from FARGO!. My god Winnipeg...no wait Saskatoon! must seem exciting to you.
                    I find your use of punctuation fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                      I find your use of punctuation fascinating.
                      Hahaha....lucky to be you, to be fascinated by things so inconsequential....your days must be filled with wonder. Like being two again.

Why all the smart mouth? I was informing those here that in Canada there is lots on NCAA hockey on the tube.

Comment

Why watch hockey with all the dumb hockey players?

Seriously though I have never seen a CHL game on tv.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Why all the smart mouth? I was informing those here that in Canada there is lots on NCAA hockey on the tube.
                          Because you were obviously being a smart mouth yourself with your snide "now how many of you experts ever see a CHL game?". I know you're a Maple Syrup Sucker, but you should at least try to remember what you said 40 minutes previously.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Because you were obviously being a smart mouth yourself with your snide "now how many of you experts ever see a CHL game?". I know you're a Maple Syrup Sucker, but you should at least try to remember what you said 40 minutes previously.
                            Ahhh my old friend Dirt. I can find hundreds of posts on this website spouting ignorant comments about the CHL from guys like you. I was pointing out that I watch as many as 4 college games a week and have for years.....Therefore whatever I say about college vs CHL is very credible and you could learn something from me

Comment

Well that is just super and I'm sure your mom is proud of you, but it is irrelevant. You asked why people responded with smart mouth comments in this thread and I answered. The number of games you watch is not relevant.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X