Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCHC commissioner

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    It's cute how Tech fans were the ones leading the whining and now are the ones leading the taunting. They are obviously taking out their 30 years of incompetence and pent up aggression against a league that they know in their hearts will be better than the new WCHA. All in a vain attempt to make their pathetic, sad and lonely lives just a bit better.
    I'm sure you're right, brother. However bad it gets, keep remembering that everyone else is worse off than the Nachos. You'll be fine.
    Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Butthurt
    tmi.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Butthurt
      this reminds me, though. The Nacho League was initially nicknamed the Butthurt Hockey Conference (BHHC) - because of the obvious Big 10 envy that went into it's ill-advised founding - before it's horrifyingly misguided attempt to brand itself as being "national" (before getting a firm commitment from any eastern team) brought about the Nacho reputation. So you probably want to avoid using that word... just saying.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
        I'm sure you're right, brother. However bad it gets, keep remembering that everyone else is worse off than the Nachos. You'll be fine.
        tmi.
        No, just Tech. As it's obviously only their fans who can't come to terms with the fact that they will be in a incredibly terrible league on par with Atlantic Hockey and will likely being folding their program within 10 years.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No, just Tech. As it's obviously only their fans who can't come to terms with the fact that they will be in a incredibly terrible league on par with Atlantic Hockey and will likely being folding their program within 10 years.
          You guys are very sure of yourselves. Serious question: How much would you be willing to bet that Tech no longer has a hockey team in 10 years, at what odds?

Comment

I'd bet Jamie Russell's coaching career, but that's already been destroyed by Tech. So how about a box of stale Zesta crackers at 37-13 odds.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'd bet Jamie Russell's coaching career, but that's already been destroyed by Tech. So how about a box of stale Zesta crackers at 37-13 odds.
              oh sure, blame the victim.
              Those crackers are really going to be stale if we have Jamie hold them in escrow for a decade. How about a sum of money instead?

Comment

You guys are very sure of yourselves. Serious question: How much would you be willing to bet that Tech no longer has a hockey team in 10 years, at what odds?
                Tech hasn't had a hockey team for the past 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                  I'm sure we can come up with an agreeable definition of "hockey team" that includes whatever it is Tech's been doing since '75.

Comment

You just addressed Dirty with the phrase "Serious question."

IALTO
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                      Perhaps they are trying to recreate Denver's Model of being terrible for the better part of 30 years, and then actually get their program back in order?
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        You just addressed Dirty with the phrase "Serious question."

IALTO
                        I know, but to be honest I expected nothing but backpedaling and deception in return anyway. I think he and Biddco are just blowing smoke.

Comment

this reminds me, though. The Nacho League was initially nicknamed the Butthurt Hockey Conference (BHHC) - because of the obvious Big 10 envy that went into it's ill-advised founding - before it's horrifyingly misguided attempt to brand itself as being "national" (before getting a firm commitment from any eastern team) brought about the Nacho reputation. So you probably want to avoid using that word... just saying.
                          You're mistaken, that is a misnomer. Butthurt describes fans like you.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

oh sure, blame the victim.
                            Those crackers are really going to be stale if we have Jamie hold them in escrow for a decade. How about a sum of money instead?
                            I fail to see how Tech is the victim given they've gone through multiple coaches and still can't find a way to win. But assuming you are correct it sounds to me like the victim is getting what they deserve, routine and frequent beatings.

You are free to re-sell the crackers to a top bidder should you win the bet. Or perhaps you could conjure up some sort of wager given you appear so eager for this bet to take place.
                            Last edited by Dirty; 01-04-2012, 09:27 AM.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I fail to see how Tech is the victim given they've gone through multiple coaches and still can't find a way to win.
                              I was responding to your assertion that the Tech program destroyed Jamie Russell's career, when most of the damage occurred the other way around.

Comment

I'm still chuckling over this news. wonder if they'll pay him something close to the 800K he was getting from the Olympics?
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X