Who will represent Vermont the best at Frozen Fenway in January. NU. or UVM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will represent Vermont the best at Frozen Fenway in January. NU. or UVM

The time has come for us in Vermont to speak up and say who is the better and more skilled team that will do Vermont proud at Fenway park in January. The Div 3 Norwich Cadets who stand on top at #1, or the Div 1 UVM Catamonts who recide at last place in Div 1 Hockey. This is a no brainer as I can see. If only they where meeting each other on this glourious field of dreams called Frozen Fenway.I believe that the Cadets would Win 3 to 1

Re: Who will represent Vermont the best at Frozen Fenway in January. NU. or UVM

Originally posted by NU 10 View Post
    The time has come for us in Vermont to speak up and say who is the better and more skilled team that will do Vermont proud at Fenway park in January. The Div 3 Norwich Cadets who stand on top at #1, or the Div 1 UVM Catamonts who recide at last place in Div 1 Hockey. This is a no brainer as I can see. If only they where meeting each other on this glourious field of dreams called Frozen Fenway.I believe that the Cadets would Win 3 to 1
    Well Norwich has Zac Fulton (East Thetford, Vermont) and Bryce Currier (Essex Junction, Vermont) and UVM has Brett Leonard (South Burlington, Vermont) so Vermont WILL be represented (and so will Plattsburgh - UVM's Anders Franzon) .
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

They should have just done UVM versus Norwich... Would of been great for Vermont.. I mean Norwich vs. Babson?! CHILD PLEEZ!!!

Comment

I'm a fool to even get sucked into this potential flame fest ... Norwich is a great D-3 Team ... UVM is struggling in D-1 ... does that mean what NU 10 says would happen? Maybe ... but as someone who is a fan of both teams and announces for one I'd just as soon that the twain never meet.

Comment

Well 1 game down and UVM loses to UMASS Amherst in overtime. This was a hard game to watch with all the penalties and UVM just could not put it away with a 5 min major at the end of the game. This would definetley been a good spring-board game for UVM to start the New Year with. Next game up is Norwich vs Babson Beavers this will be a good game also as I know many, many Norwich fans are making the trip down to Fenway Park to watch the game. We will all be excited to see the Norwich Cadets --- go NORWICH!!!! do vermont proud

Comment

Well said 10!

Comment

I think that it's a shame that the Norwich Babson game is not going to be televised on NESN. That would have been a a great advertisement for DIII hockey, as many more would have been watching other than just the DIII faithful....And no offense is meant to NSN or the local radio feeds.
              Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                I think that it's a shame that the Norwich Babson game is not going to be televised on NESN. That would have been a a great advertisement for DIII hockey, as many more would have been watching other than just the DIII faithful....And no offense is meant to NSN or the local radio feeds.
                The latest news is there will be live video through Fasthockey.com.

Steve Clay is going to be producing the broadcast so I'm sure it will be a well done broadcast and will be worth the charge that Fasthockey charges if you are looking to watch the game on Friday afternoon and can't make it down.

Look for the link on the norwich athletics website in the near future.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

I am psyched to hear about the fast hockey live video. Hopefully Charter won't have any problems on Friday, my phone and internet were out all day long, just got it back. Thanks for the heads up about the broadcast, it just made my day

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  The latest news is there will be live video through Fasthockey.com.

Steve Clay is going to be producing the broadcast so I'm sure it will be a well done broadcast and will be worth the charge that Fasthockey charges if you are looking to watch the game on Friday afternoon and can't make it down.

Look for the link on the norwich athletics website in the near future.
                  There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                    I am psyched to hear about the fast hockey live video. Hopefully Charter won't have any problems on Friday, my phone and internet were out all day long, just got it back. Thanks for the heads up about the broadcast, it just made my day
                    You're farther from Norwich than I am then...Charter = not Northfield or Riverton
                    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

as far as the title of this thread, I watched the Vermont/UMass game very good exciting most of the time..I am sure Norwich WILL do just as well, and probably bring home a W as well...

Comment

Watching on Fasthockeyisn't going to showcase DIII to any new viewers. I still think it's a shame not to have it televised. Hell, its got to be better than a lot of the highschool football games that are broadcast on ESPNU.
                        Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

And the answer is ...... George Commo's
                          Larry Normandin
                          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                            And the answer is ...... George Commo's
                            Hear, hear, he makes every game exciting, he's truely a winner. Congrats George
                            There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Working...
                            X