Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Name I heard was Clendening. Info I got was that there were whispers but nothing had been determined. Didn't seem to have anything to do with a rules violation or getting kicked off the team, just pressure to go pro, possibly from family. At this point, who knows what is the case, and what to believe, anyone could be on the chopping block. Wouldn't shock me much to hear tomorrow that the rest of the team all transferred to AIC.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Don't mean to bad mouth anybody but,I'm not sure a good advisor would be telling him to do anything but stay put at this point. Then again, there's a lot of bad feelings these days apparently
      Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
      Name I heard was Clendening. Info I got was that there were whispers but nothing had been determined. Didn't seem to have anything to do with a rules violation or getting kicked off the team, just pressure to go pro, possibly from family. At this point, who knows what is the case, and what to believe, anyone could be on the chopping block. Wouldn't shock me much to hear tomorrow that the rest of the team all transferred to AIC.
      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
        Don't mean to bad mouth anybody but,I'm not sure a good advisor would be telling him to do anything but stay put at this point.
        Are you kidding? Why go down with the sinking ship, get out while you can!!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
          Don't mean to bad mouth anybody but,I'm not sure a good advisor would be telling him to do anything but stay put at this point. Then again, there's a lot of bad feelings these days apparently
          Cant apply too much logic here, only that that's the third or fourthhand info I had heard. Whether or not its true, I don't know.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Not another one
            Say it ain't so Joe
            Say it ain't so
            First there was 3Hok and now Hokydad.....father son team?

Comment

Both sleeping soundly while we scratch our heads
              Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
              First there was 3Hok and now Hokydad.....father son team?
              Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                *shakes head*

From now on you shall be known as the recycler.
                Bless your heart, you try so hard. I'll give you an A for effort.

Comment

Well I am certainly glad BC and clendening parted ways when they did.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Well I am certainly glad BC and clendening parted ways when they did.
                    Certainly illustrates the difference between how York and Parker approach recruiting....

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                      Middle names?
                      I can't tell if you're kidding anymore, but: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoeless_Joe_Jackson
                      Boston University 2009 Champs
                      Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Joe Lieberman?

A player leaving to be a founding member of Whalers 2.0?

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                          A player leaving to be a founding member of Whalers 2.0?
                          This I could get on board with.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Joe Paterno?

A player transferring to the new PSU team?

Joe Frazier?

A player was insulted profusely by Ali?

Joe Rogan?

A player ate bugs on national TV and was given a $12 check for doing so and deemed no longer an amateur?

I don't know what to believe anymore!

Comment

As a Northeastern fan, I must say, I've thoroughly enjoyed the bu soap opera of late. Well done fanboys.

Comment

Is anyone associated with BU on top of this? Give parker a call already...

Comment

Working...
                                X