Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    it's only been a couple games and not against really strong competition.. but these guys have a chance to duplicate the 05/06 run. a team that had a jolt to the roster (that group had vdg return after injury for the 2nd half, this group lost 3 and 10). not a group with stars or anything, but played solid together and rode a goalie that played very, very well against weak teams (those boys finished up with uvm and nu -- these boys will finish up with uvm and nu). gonna admit after umo this weekend there is really just the two games against uml (and we'll see if they continue to play well or fade to norm). hard work and confidence can take you places... and a hot goalie.

we'll see.
    I was thinking more like the 1999-2000 team. No All-Americans, great goalie, only one 20 goal scorer, but very hard working.

Comment

If anyone wants to read what its like to be a BU walk-on, here is an interview with Ronan and Moscatel
      GO BU

Comment

If the bracket portrayed in this week's bracketology pans out, I'm going to jump off a bridge.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          If the bracket portrayed in this week's bracketology pans out, I'm going to jump off a bridge.
          You worried about Miami or Ferris State?
          Can't be BC... BU owns the Eagles.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            Lalalala... I CANNOT HEAR YOU!

And brass... I was thinking the same thing.
            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              .....gonna admit after umo this weekend there is really just the two games against uml .....
              Excellent. My plan to have you overlook next Friday's game against Merrimack is working to perfection
              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                I agree. It's very possible for them to get blown out by BC to end the season. What's the over/under on injuries in the final game when JackPa sends out his goons?
                Well, when it comes to you posting anything demonstrating even a modicum of intelligence, I'll take the under.
                I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  You seem to have forgotten rather quickly what happened at the Centrum...(sorry..."DCU Center" now)

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    You seem to have forgotten rather quickly what happened at the Centrum...(sorry..."DCU Center" now)
                    No, I'm sure he didn't. You didn't pick up on "the tone" as I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      No, I'm sure he didn't. You didn't pick up on "the tone" as I have.
                      Oh...I see now. Probably because I don't personally know the poster I can't "assume" the sarcasm...

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                        Oh...I see now. Probably because I don't personally know the poster I can't "assume" the sarcasm...
                        Dude! They're igles! Assume away
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                          You've been here since 2008 and don't know FiveHole? Sheesh, what have you been doing all of this time?
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            You've been here since 2008 and don't know FiveHole? Sheesh, what have you been doing all of this time?
                            I didn't get much sleep last night..

Comment

• Originally posted by TimP View Post
                              I agree. It's very possible for them to get blown out by BC to end the season. What's the over/under on injuries in the final game when JackPa sends out his goons?
                              Can someone remind me who slashed VDG in the Hockey East Championship game?
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                                Can someone remind me who slashed VDG in the Hockey East Championship game?
                                Well I remember he was short, but it had to have been one of Parkers goons... Zanc?

Comment

Working...
                                X