Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    Interesting tidbit found online, apparently this is the first time we've been atop the HE standings in January since 2005. Was NU ahead of us the whole month of January in 09?
    Yes. NU was tops in Hockey East till the last weekend, IIRC. I don't think BU led at all till then. Not since Nov, if that
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
      Yes. NU was tops in Hockey East till the last weekend, IIRC. I don't think BU led at all till then. Not since Nov, if that
      Correct. Northeastern was in first all season. BU went into the last weekend of the season one point behind NU. Both teams won Friday night, so NU could clinch the RS title by winning its last game, but lost to BC on Saturday night. BU's last game was Sunday afternoon, and they beat PC to edge out NU by one point. That was the first time BU was in first all season, as it would've been a wire-to-wire title for NU if they had hung on.
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

No Score Thread, a happening BostonHockeyBlog, and my post count is low. So:

2nd period
        10:00 min left
        BU 3
        PC 0
        Bugs Bunny - 96
        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
          No Score Thread, a happening BostonHockeyBlog, and my post count is low. So:

2nd period
          10:00 min left
          BU 3
          PC 0
          4-0 now

Comment

5-0

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              4-0 now
              Once again, 4 different scorers. This team is VERY balanced. And Clendening has become the QB they expected. With Maine in high gear now, next weekend should be fun. Think we'll sell out?

Comment

6-0

Comment

Originally posted by bantam75 View Post
                  Once again, 4 different scorers. This team is VERY balanced. And Clendening has become the QB they expected. With Maine in high gear now, next weekend should be fun. Think we'll sell out?
                  Yes. BU is playing great and Maine travels very well. I'm expecting a 45 minute wait at the Cantina at SRO at Agganis.
                  Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

6-0
                    Holy cow. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                      Yes. BU is playing great and Maine travels very well. I'm expecting a 45 minute wait at the Cantina at SRO at Agganis.
                      T's pub Friday night - be there by 4pm. I'm still with you on Parker, but this is a breath of fresh air after last 2 years of under-achieving.

5 for 6 on the PP??? Ridonculous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bantam75 View Post
                        T's pub Friday night - be there by 4pm. I'm still with you on Parker, but this is a breath of fresh air after last 2 years of under-achieving.

5 for 6 on the PP??? Ridonculous!!!
                        Did I see on the jumbotron last nigth that there is some sort of terrier tailgate next weekend? Whats that about?

Comment

7-0

Comment

Did I see on the jumbotron last nigth that there is some sort of terrier tailgate next weekend? Whats that about?
                            It's WinterFest!

Comment

6 for 8 on PP? This is got to be approaching some sort of record for the Pups.

Comment

8-0

Comment

Working...
                                X