Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    they do it after the series is over tomorrow
    Since when? To my knowledge its never been that way before.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post

Not that exciting a game
      Yeah, I was thoroughly bored watching BU finally put together a complete game for once. Very boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        Since when? To my knowledge its never been that way before.
        It was news to Parker and the players as well. If it's an end of series thing, then why did the coaches bother to meet and shake hands? Parker and the players clearly looked irritated.

Is Leaman the new sheriff in town?
        Go BU!

Comment

"Jack has lost touch with the players. He can't coach anymore...It was all Quinn. Time to bring in Sullivan. The players get worse under him."

I've written and read all these things on here THIS season.

Last night was a great win and the team is playing really well.

I don't want to get too crazy about beating NU, Harvard, and PC...but they look really strong.

Hopefully this train keeps rolling tonight and for the rest of the season.

Cheers.
          Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

The mini-segment aired along with the game yesterday for those of us who don't have NESN. Definitely worth a good chuckle.

http://www.nesn.com/2012/01/sean-esc...a-terrier.html

Comment

Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
              It was news to Parker and the players as well. If it's an end of series thing, then why did the coaches bother to meet and shake hands? Parker and the players clearly looked irritated.

Is Leaman the new sheriff in town?
              wrong

happens all the time. same at mc/unh last night

Comment

wrong

Not at BU. Been going to games for years and don't think ice ever seen it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumbles View Post
                  The mini-segment aired along with the game yesterday for those of us who don't have NESN. Definitely worth a good chuckle.

I don't think Trivino's going to be moving up at all in the ping pong standings. What does CNP stand for?
                  #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    wrong

They didn't shake after the UNH/MC game last night? Are you sure? I've never seen a UNH hockey east game (be it the first game on the weekend or the last) that they didn't shake hands after...

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                      They didn't shake after the UNH/MC game last night? Are you sure? I've never seen a UNH hockey east game (be it the first game on the weekend or the last) that they didn't shake hands after...
                      They did not

one game series they do, if it is a 2 game weekend series they usually do after 2nd game....They will shake hands tonight
                      The PC coach is a class act and wouldn't disrespect anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                        I don't think Trivino's going to be moving up at all in the ping pong standings. What does CNP stand for?
                        Can Not Play?
                        if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by Bumbles View Post

Lebron James?
                          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

They did not

one game series they do, if it is a 2 game weekend series they usually do after 2nd game....They will shake hands tonight
                            The PC coach is a class act and wouldn't disrespect anyone.
                            Hoky, out east there are handshakes after every game. Even back to back. You know this, I know this, everyone else knows this. We also know that out west they don't after the 2nd game, because we've had instances when east teams are confused as they are waiting to shake and the wcha team skates off on Friday night.

No big deal if they switch, but that is how it is here.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Hoky, out east there are handshakes after every game. Even back to back. You know this, I know this, everyone else knows this. We also know that out west they don't after the 2nd game, because we've had instances when east teams are confused as they are waiting to shake and the wcha team skates off on Friday night.

No big deal if they switch, but that is how it is here.
                              Not arguing with you Mookie but I dont agree. Have seen many games where they shake after the weekend series is over. Many this year.

Saw one last night for example

Comment

I'm just glad our biggest worry at the moment appears to be confusion over the timing of handshakes
                                Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Working...
                                X