Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Along the Trivino line, I believe his court date is scheduled for today. I wonder if anyone will be reporting on what occurs.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
      Along the Trivino line, I believe his court date is scheduled for today. I wonder if anyone will be reporting on what occurs.
      It's been pushed back. Not sure what new date is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        It's been pushed back. Not sure what new date is.
        I'm sorry you went all the way down there to the courthouse for nothing.

I'll echo the kudos for the team's play recently. Nice to see them take it up a notch in the face of adversity. I just don't see how they're doing it without the 10 goals Coyle would have already scored for them after returning from the WJC's....
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          I'm sorry you went all the way down there to the courthouse for nothing.

I'll echo the kudos for the team's play recently. Nice to see them take it up a notch in the face of adversity. I just don't see how they're doing it without the 10 goals Coyle would have already scored for them after returning from the WJC's....
          Good point. We would have needed several of them to be in the ND game... but he would have been fired up, being Irish and all. Maybe all 10 would have been in that game
          I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            lol..........hard to say this but IMO good job by the old geezer righting the ship after the storm over the holidays.......... and sometimes less is indeed more
            So don't say it. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's not March yet

Comment

We're #2! We're #2! Btw, does anyone else feel like Millan has been at BU for 20 years? Not complaining at all, but it just feels like he's been there forever. Go BU!

Comment

Originally posted by bantam75 View Post
                So don't say it. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's not March yet
                It's not February yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  It's not February yet.
                  No doubt... lets see how they do this weekend in a series that would typically not be a series that anyone would get too pumped up for (maybe that will be different given the loss to Providence earlier this year). Hopefully there is no stumble.

Comment

A thank you from Coach Parker and the team for fan support at both away games last weekend.

Comment

Nice to see from him. It's since been deleted, but the first picture they released of this letter thanked everyone for coming out to the game on Sunday during the Patriots game. He's going crazy.
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        Nice to see from him. It's since been deleted, but the first picture they released of this letter thanked everyone for coming out to the game on Sunday during the Patriots game. He's going crazy.
                        OK, really? I caught that error right after it was posted and called to get them to fix it so we wouldn't have our friends from up the street here making comments like that and now you do it?

Comment

I really need to stop posting from work between 10am and 3pm because nothing loads properly, it freezes, etc. Twitter is even worse. I had caught, or so I thought, the above post to add Sheesh. And a . It took till 1:21 for me to get back to this page check out what the post looked like. It's been really bad the last few days.

Comment

Brandon Yip acquired by Nashville on waivers, rejoins Colin Wilson. So, when will the Preds trade for John McCarthy?
                            http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...xt|FRONTPAGE|s
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• [Back in the Wilson days, Trotz and/or Poile were @ HAA quite a bit. No doubt they know what they're getting. They get more from every payroll dollar than any NHL teamQUOTE=Rogie21;5325074]Brandon Yip acquired by Nashville on waivers, rejoins Colin Wilson. So, when will the Preds trade for John McCarthy?
                              http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...xt|FRONTPAGE|s[/QUOTE]
                              Last edited by steakbomb; 01-19-2012, 02:17 PM.
                              Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Some love for BU on a blog website. Talking about their ranking and how they've excelled through the odds.

http://excalibursportspage.com/2012/...a-top-ranking/
                                Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

Working...
                                X