Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Parker even said the dismissal was not just for that allegation.

And what were you right about with John Sabo? This should be good...
    go read the court documents... i did... you do not have to be an assistant attorney general to get your hands on them

apparently you only read the court of public opinion rags, like the Herald and what was posted on here.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
      No kidding, he probably thinks OJ is innocent too
      see, this is the problem with posting and publishing when a person is arrested... the little minds have already tried the accused and will remember "the conviction"

remember (if you can) that the police report has ONLY allegations and whatever "facts" are necessary to get a conviction, NEVER any exculpatory anything... somehow the cops are not intersted in what actually happened or what led up to what happened... only what gets the arrest

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
        go read the court documents... i did... you do not have to be an assistant attorney general to get your hands on them

apparently you only read the court of public opinion rags, like the Herald and what was posted on here.
        Please understand that intelligent posting is a foreign concept for J.D. You are posting way beyond his capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
          Least he could have done was wait a few months to finish the year.. just 12-16 weeks more Charlie & do this in the offseason....
          I never even thought about it this way but you are right... even if you hated your coach, your classes and the university, its only 12 more weeks of comitment to your teammates... and its not like the team was stinking out the joint recently. There must have been some level of satisfaction racking up some good wins over the past couple of months.... of course I'm sure we will never know the true situation on the academic side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
            If my math is correct, with Coyle and Trivino gone and with Cisse being redshirted, BU now only has 18 skaters on the roster. Better hope there's no injuries....
            Speaking of a coma...
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Speaking of a coma...
              carlton the coma ??
              sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post

All this and you never answered a simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
                  Please understand that intelligent posting is a foreign concept for J.D. You are posting way beyond his capabilities.
                  Hahaha, coming from the dumbest BU fan I've ever encountered on here...not sure what to make of this. The next time you make an intelligent post will be your first.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Hahaha, coming from the dumbest BU fan I've ever encountered on here...not sure what to make of this. The next time you make an intelligent post will be your first.
                    That will still have me 5,700 posts ahead of your first intelligent posts!

Comment

Not another one
                      Say it ain't so Joe
                      Say it ain't so

Comment

As to what you will disagree with, I believe the problems this team has and have had in general start at the top with very poor leadership. Many say Jack is a disciplinarian and rationalize that quality that they see (which is just what he chooses to allow fans to see) as the way he is with the players on a day to day basis. I don't know the facts of specifically why Coyle is leaving but my opinion is that this life long Terrier fan didn't value the opportunity to be a BU Hockey player enough to do what he is capable of to stay on the team. If he determined that his BU experience in reality was far from what he expected that may account for much of his not doing what he needed to to remain on the team becuase he'd prefer to live in a very different environment rather then continue in the BU hockey world he's been in.
                        No, I've been thinking that for a while too, actually. Whether or not we think Parker is good at bringing in and developing talent, or coaching them on the ice, I can't help but get the feeling players come for Agganis, the recognition and exposure, and college experience, and put up with Parker. They might respect him most of the time, but he's less of an attractive reason to commit here anymore. Again, just my perception. For Coyle, he had the added incentive of growing up liking BU, but maybe it wasn't all he'd hoped for, though he of course won't say it.

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                        He was thinking of the golfer, Lee Trevino, which IS spelled that way...
                        What the heck is golf?
                        Boston University 2009 Champs
                        Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          Not another one
                          Say it ain't so Joe
                          Say it ain't so
                          Oh no not again! I can't remember a week like this.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

*shakes head*

From now on you shall be known as the recycler.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              Not another one
                              Say it ain't so Joe
                              Say it ain't so
                              hoky, are you saying what i think you're saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
                                hoky, are you saying what i think you're saying?
                                Remember he said before that bad things happen in 3's?

Comment

Working...
                                X