Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    when you read about something in the newspaper for the first time, is that a rumor?
    I only read the freep so I never read anything in there for the first time (stinks being scooped by that 14 year old blogger).

All that being said, this butthurt from pirate (bootyhurt?) really is something else. I haven't seen a BU fan this aggressive since someone put a Twinkie in front of yankeeft...
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Are we in the GLI next year? Apparently they're thinking of playing it outdoors in conjunction with the Winter Classic.
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
        Your ability to deflect would improve if your analogies applied.

Obviously somebody knew about it. That wasn't my question, was it?

The question(s) was/were how you knew, whether you were supposed to know and if you were supposed to post it on the internet.

You took offense at my original comment and asked me to respond. Don't run away now.

not running anywhere. let me repeat, none of your business.

Comment

And suddenly first place outright...
          We're in the midst of a truly strange season and I can't help feeling like it could lead absolutely anywhere.
          Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

It's a very weird year all around it seems. Could end up being a wild tourney this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
              We're in the midst of a truly strange season and I can't help feeling like it could lead absolutely anywhere.
              Whoa!! Step back from the ledge!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                It's all Parker's fault and none of the players from the last decade talk to him anymore, only the oldtimers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                  not running anywhere. let me repeat, none of your business.
                  Remember that phrase.

And try to live by it.
                  I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Hey, I like it that hoky comes and shares info for us. Doncha all realize how hard it is to get college hockey news??? Impossible! Nobody outside of the 6 of us here gives a crap! Of we didn't have hoky, we'd have zilch!

Long live hoky!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

No score thread again tonight! Whaddawe got right now? BU down by 2 to Harvard in the 3rd. Sheesh.
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Hold on! Connolly makes it 3-2 with . . . some time left. They haven't said.
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

10 minutes left.

BU 2
                          Hahvahd 3

BU power play in effect!
                          Bugs Bunny - 96
                          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Nobody outside of the 6 of us here gives a crap!
                            Hey there are way more than 6 people who care about college hockey... i mean there's gotta be like at least 11!

Comment

And a Nieto slash negates that pp -- not ideal.
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

It's not a Score Thread, I know. But I'm not starting one. Fuggetaboutit.

6 min to go, BU kills a Hahvahd PP, still 3-2 Brahmins.
                                Bugs Bunny - 96
                                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Working...
                                X