Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Agree on MG....

In regards to the 2 BC players, Vatranno has 5 pts in 10 games and is leading USA with a plus 9 rating in 10 USHL games. Silk has zero points in 10 games and is even

Vatrano is the better of the 2 by a good margin and has also done far better in the intl stuff
    As I said, it was only for Sunday night's game. Silk stood out, Vatrano didn't. But that doesn't mean that Vatrano isn't the better prospect.

Comment

The Agganis Arena center ice TV screens/scoreboards are scheduled to be replaced after the Providence game and should be operational for the Maine weekend games. Dots be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
        As I said, it was only for Sunday night's game. Silk stood out, Vatrano didn't. But that doesn't mean that Vatrano isn't the better prospect.
        I actually thought the opposite. I noticed a few nice plays from Vatrano, and he helped set up Lane's goal. I didn't notice Silk at all, except for when he got lit up by Cisse and later Nicastro. I thought Vatrano had the better game, and as Hokydad pointed out, he also has the better resume.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
          he got lit up by Cisse
          I like Cisse, seems like he'll be a good one.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by goalguard View Post
            Tomlinson is one of my favorite BU players of all time. No, he wasn't at Amonte's level or Herb Wakabayashi's either, but beyond his scoring, I loved watching him forecheck. He had fantastic anticipation, always on the puck. I believe Shiper's shortie was in the BeanPot against Harvard. I think Harvard actually got called for icing when they had that 5 on 3 advantage. [Free associating, I'm also remembering Pandolofo's short-handed hat trick against the Huskie's.] Nice that the Terriers lead the nation in this category.
            As a sophomore, Sniper, Mike Kelfer, and Joe Sacco combined for 18 points in a game against Providence. That was the game where Kelfer had the quickest hat trick in HE history (of course HE wasn't very old at the time). Tomlinson had 7 points that game. As a senior second line center, he had one of the least noticed 60 point seasons in BU history, given that he was behind McEachern (82 points), Amonte (68) and Dave Sacco (61). Come to think of it, the top three centers had 60 or more points....talk about depth!
            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

define non public? just because you found out about the Titanic last week, don't hold that against your friends

We could go around in circles for days...why don't we cut to the chase and ask:

How did you did get the info and was it with the expectation that you would be posting it on the internet?

If somebody directly involved (Coyle, Parker etc) intentionally told you, directly, and did so knowing that your next step was to post it on the internet then just say so. Pretty simple. No need for names or times etc. Were you supposed to know the info and were you supposed to post it?
              I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                We could go around in circles for days...why don't we cut to the chase and ask:

How did you did get the info and was it with the expectation that you would be posting it on the internet?

If somebody directly involved (Coyle, Parker etc) intentionally told you, directly, and did so knowing that your next step was to post it on the internet then just say so. Pretty simple. No need for names or times etc. Were you supposed to know the info and were you supposed to post it?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLKwX...eature=related

Comment

I didn't know what you'd say but I knew you wouldn't answer the question.
                  I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Recently, on the Merrimack thread, someone has been addressing Hokiedope as Coach Serino. That could explain a lot. Especially the pathetic lack of understandable grammar.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I didn't know what you'd say but I knew you wouldn't answer the question.
                      ok, its none of your business. asked and answered

Comment

ok, its none of your business. asked and answered
                        But it was your business to post the rumors in the first place?

Comment

But it was your business to post the rumors in the first place?
                          they were not rumors. just because you didnt know about it does not mean others didn't. when you read about something in the newspaper for the first time, is that a rumor?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLKwX...eature=related

Comment

when you read about something in the newspaper for the first time, is that a rumor?
                              That depends on the credibility of the newspaper (New York Post). Also you and this thread are not a newspaper.

Comment

they were not rumors. just because you didnt know about it does not mean others didn't. when you read about something in the newspaper for the first time, is that a rumor?
                                Your ability to deflect would improve if your analogies applied.

Obviously somebody knew about it. That wasn't my question, was it?

The question(s) was/were how you knew, whether you were supposed to know and if you were supposed to post it on the internet.

You took offense at my original comment and asked me to respond. Don't run away now.

Comment

Working...
                                X