Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by CDRAL View Post
    Check the Marinovich project on ESPN films and see how that approach worked out!
    i watched that .........what a tragic story. I remember when it was happening , and, as a lifelong Raider fan (insert joke here:_________) I was thrilled when they drafted him, i was hoping he was the next Stabler but ................. Also, since i am going way back, think in tennis terms, Andrea Jaeger or Jennifer Capriati with doting fathers, almost all of the time, not a good thing...................sorry to go off topic

Comment

Gratz to Clendening and Coyle for making the WJC Squad

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
        Gratz to Clendening and Coyle for making the WJC Squad
        On the USA hockey website Coyle's stats are listed as: Boston College (HEA)

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          i watched that .........what a tragic story.
          Wouldnt call it tragic, no one died, he had some brief success in college and pro, has a wife/kids and an excellent relationship with his father, he blames no one for his drug problem, takes accountability for it (rare).

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
            Wouldnt call it tragic, no one died, he had some brief success in college and pro, has a wife/kids and an excellent relationship with his father, he blames no one for his drug problem, takes accountability for it (rare).
            Yeah, perhaps you're right...certainly tragic for a Raider fan though

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              Yeah, perhaps you're right...certainly tragic for a Raider fan though
              Yeah what QB succeeded the Schroeder/Marinovich era? Gannon?

Comment

This walk on--- he's not the former CA state record holder in roller hockey or whatnot that we read about a couple years ago, is he?!?!?
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yeah what QB succeeded the Schroeder/Marinovich era? Gannon?
                  Ho Ho Hostetler.

Merry Christmas.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    This walk on--- he's not the former CA state record holder in roller hockey or whatnot that we read about a couple years ago, is he?!?!?
                    His dad lived next door to me growing up. I remember when he was born. Jeez, I'm old.

Comment

Sadly Moscatel didn't play in the BC/BU club team game I shot so I don't have an image of him ready to go.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                      HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                      HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                        On the USA hockey website Coyle's stats are listed as: Boston College (HEA)
                        Too bad listing BU wouldn't have been any more true.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumbles View Post
                          Too bad listing BU wouldn't have been any more true.
                          After Trivino's arrest, the headline in the Providence Journal referred to "BC's Trivino ..."

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
                            After Trivino's arrest, the headline in the Providence Journal referred to "BC's Trivino ..."
                            BU said that they had a good communication school.

and when was the last time something was printed in the paper that was not so slanted that you could actually tell what the truth was, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              Ho Ho Hostetler.

Merry Christmas.
                              Yeah I am off 10 years thats right. Former Patriot Marc Wilson has to fit in there somehere as well.

Comment

Yeah I am off 10 years thats right. Former Patriot Marc Wilson has to fit in there somehere as well.
                                nick's good.........then they had Jeff George. Marc Wilson was prior and was the QB during the year the Pats beat Oak in the AFC divisional game in LA (when moron Patrick Sullivan was clocked by a Raider in the head with his helmet after the game for being a **ckhead) and then were blown out be Da Bears

Comment

Working...
                                X