Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    More proof...starting to feel sorry for you.
    I don't think you need to feel sorry for anybody JD. Just sayin'....
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
      We leave the meth, rape, academic failures, and murder to BU now.
      Congrats on your 23,000th post! A true milestone to be sure.

I'm sure you family is very thankful at your complete dedication to this board as it probably keeps you out of their hair.

All the best and I think I can speak for all BU fans when I say, "You're the best!"

Looking forward to the next 23,000!
      Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

• If markoff hadn't ruined Craigslist, trivino might not have been looking for love in all the wrong places and then coyle wouldn't have quit the team.

Simple cause and effect. I call it the big bang theory
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          I don't think you need to feel sorry for anybody JD. Just sayin'....
          Oh, you're right...I don't needto feel sorry for anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
            Congrats on your 23,000th post! A true milestone to be sure.

I'm sure you family is very thankful at your complete dedication to this board as it probably keeps you out of their hair.

All the best and I think I can speak for all BU fans when I say, "You're the best!"

Looking forward to the next 23,000!
            Remember that time you wore your bu jersey to the NCAA regional game between bc and Minnesota, cheered your heart out for the gophers, and left in tears after bc won? It's probably a good thing you went, and sat, by yourself because then there was no one there to be embarrassed for you but us. im sure your family would have felt sorry for you had they known how low things had gotten for you.

But hey post count!! Woo!!
            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Remember that time you wore your bu jersey to the NCAA regional game between bc and Minnesota--
              +1 if you got creeped out by Steve's strangely meticulous memories. //shudder!//
              Bugs Bunny - 96
              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Oh, you're right...I don't needto feel sorry for anybody.
                Because, if you're unemployed, living in your mom's basement, and latching onto a school that you didn't go to, that would be pretty pathetic, ya know...

BTW - I have an old typewriter lying around that if I could get fixed up maybe I could sell to an antique store. Do you think you can help me out?
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Because, if you're unemployed, living in your mom's basement, and latching onto a school that you didn't go to, that would be pretty pathetic, ya know...

BTW - I have an old typewriter lying around that if I could get fixed up maybe I could sell to an antique store. Do you think you can help me out?
                    Not sure where you're going with this, but you're like a broken record. Once again, you know nothing about me. I've been going to BC games since I was a little kid (when they sucked) and even got a chance to cover the team about 5-6 years ago. If that's your definition of "latching onto", so be it. LOL. If I ever lose my job and move into my father's basement, I'll be sure to let you know. Considering I work with medical software, not sure I'd be able to help you with your typewriter. It's a real shame I didn't rack up huge debt in college loans though...how will I ever survive.

Comment

Not bad, not bad. Didn't realize you liked country. Although that is the new big fad in New England with teenage boys...

Comment

BC football has had one bad year in the last what...15 years? Or close to it. Try picking a different argument, fool. At least bring some facts to the conversation next time. By making fun of bowl eligibility, you're certainly not just making fun of BC. And as you mentioned, BU doesn't have a football team, so try focusing on something else.
                        J.D., you're a good guy, but I don't really think there's any defending BC football right now.
                        Remember that time you wore your bu jersey to the NCAA regional game between bc and Minnesota, cheered your heart out for the gophers, and left in tears after bc won? It's probably a good thing you went, and sat, by yourself because then there was no one there to be embarrassed for you but us. im sure your family would have felt sorry for you had they known how low things had gotten for you.

I believe this what you would call the USCHO version of a "Smackdown" from SteveF, aka the People's Champion.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Tony, not defending the current state. Just pointing out they've had one terrible season over a long stretch of years.

Comment

This thread is a trainwreck...

Comment

I could have sworn the link I clicked on said Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread...
                              My mistake.
                              Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

I know this might be difficult for you, but care to explain?
                                BC football has had one bad year in the last what...15 years? Or close to it. Try picking a different argument, fool. At least bring some facts to the conversation next time. By making fun of bowl eligibility, you're certainly not just making fun of BC. And as you mentioned, BU doesn't have a football team, so try focusing on something else.

At least three months, eh? When's the last time any of the events you just mentioned happened? You're not funny.

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                I believe he is only 14 years old. And yes, he is absolutely making the Freep and other BU bloggers look stupid this week. And I'm being generous when I say they were just looking stupid.

Just this week, was it not a good lesson with Coyle's quotes that you really can't trust what these kids are saying for very obvious reasons?
                                Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                                At the risk of stating the obvious, the Freep and BU bloggers need to adhere to a higher standard of journalistic proof and certainty when breaking a story like this than does a 14 year old who runs a rumor blog. You can't really compare the two because they're apples and oranges.
                                Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                Rumor blog? When the info is right and the kid beats everyone to the punch, I wouldn't consider that he is actually posting "rumors." He seems to have his stuff together and simply has better sources.

The fact that this type of dialogue continues on this thread goes to show that some folks are simply in denial about everything that has taken place this week and how it was reported ("Why would Charlie Coyle lie to the FREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!").

Nothing is stopping these people with "higher standards" from getting better sources. If they are simply reporting everything as it happens when the official press releases come out from BU SID and NHL/QMJHL teams, then they are really nothing more than a news feed for BU hockey. Let's be honest, that is worthless in this day and age of the internet.
                                Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                Can someone straighten this out for me? Is this amazing source of information over at BU, the one with that high degree of journalistic integrity everyone is talking about, the same one that has produced these gems?

Thanks in advance! Merry Xmas.
                                Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                Come on, what's a degree from BU worth anyway.

It was a blustery weekend, wonder how many of the homeless along the scummy end of Comm Ave lit up their diplomas in a metal trash can for warmth over the last couple days?
                                J.D., to answer your question, THIS

As you do much better with pretty pictures and the connect the dot game I thought the quotes above would be the best way to answer you.

Comment

Working...
                                X