Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
    I was in house for all of the 1970's titles (NCAA, ECAC) and was with the program all the way thru the period before Parker thought he was bigger then the program, the school and anyone in it. He is a tired old drunk who's act grew old 10 years ago and has gotten progressively worse year after year. When Parker is gone I will vociferously root for the program again. Until then I can atleast grudingly appreciate the classy and talented program that York has built.
    Gee, can't wait to have you back.
    Go BU!

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Season Thread: Part III: Now What?

Originally posted by RoughEmUp View Post
      Gee, can't wait to have you back.
      +1

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
        Don't forget that you are dealing with a "BU Fan" that basically said he was dissapointed that they won the National Championship because he wan't JP gone so much.
        Yes, I know exactly who I am dealing with. This guy jumped the shark a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by srsterrier View Post
          Yes, I know exactly who I am dealing with. This guy jumped the shark a long time ago.
          And as long as you keep stroking the fanboys and JP you will never be jumping the shark here you will fit right in.

Comment

CRIPPLE FIGHT! Keep fighting, fanboys. This is entertaining to all of us on the Hill.
            1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Just read the post on the BC Hockey Blog. To me it reads "another top player on BU is considering leaving." Where did the idea that it was "a role player" come from?

Comment

Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
                Just read the post on the BC Hockey Blog. To me it reads "another top player on BU is considering leaving." Where did the idea that it was "a role player" come from?
                originally said role player, he has since changed it to top player

Comment

• Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
                  The BC tweeter / blogger was confused as to the definition of a role player. He was using role player to mean top player.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                    The BC tweeter / blogger was confused as to the definition of a role player. He was using role player to mean top player.
                    How do you know what the BC blogger is thinking? Anyway who is this top player? Clendening or someone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by BUTerrierfan View Post
                      How do you know what the BC blogger is thinking? Anyway who is this top player? Clendening or someone else?
                      Because he subsequently said he was confused ad to the definition of role player vs top player.
                      Last edited by ericredaxe; 12-18-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna stick with Hoky on this one. Assuming I interpreted it correctly.....9
                        Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                          I'm gonna stick with Hoky on this one. Assuming I interpreted it correctly.....9
                          I'd bet you alot of money that it isn't Chiasson and my bet is that it is Clendening. The same kid is reporting that whoever it is waiting for the WJC to finish to announce anything/make a decision. Clendening is the only BU guy left at WJC and happens to be Coyle's roommate and probably there as well. He just has to ask what made Coyle decide to leave and that could be the only push he needs. I would also like to think the letter on Chiasson's sweater means something to him and he wouldn't even consider leaving mid season.
                          GO BU

Comment

Interesting...The most nhl-ready guy on the roster, in my opinion is the one who stays.
                            Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

He originally thought Clendening was a role player because on most teams he would be. Sux2BU are so bad that he's a top player for them. Er, WAS a top player for them.
                              1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Clendening is an idiot if he leaves. I really don't get what the rush is with him. First off, he's not even that good yet and is definitely not NHL ready. He's already improved from last year to this year and I'd like to think he owes part of that to his time here at BU. A lot of ppl have been comparing him to Shatty. Shatty was way better than Clendening is right now when he was a sophomore. And this isn't really important but Shatty was drafted a lot higher and even he stayed 3 years. In retrospect, I don't think anyone can argue that things didn't work out well for him as he is now one of the Blues top D.
                                Last edited by Bumbles; 12-18-2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X