Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTU at NMU, Friday, Dec. 16: Our Assistant Coach Can Beat Up Your Assistant Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MTU at NMU, Friday, Dec. 16: Our Assistant Coach Can Beat Up Your Assistant Coach

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    South of Houghton is "Southern UP"
    South of Chassel is "Detroit"
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Re: MTU at NMU, Friday, Dec. 16: Our Assistant Coach Can Beat Up Your Assistant Coach

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      South of Chassel is "Detroit"
      Chassell is the spelling for you flatlanders.
      NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
        Chassell is the spelling for you flatlanders.
        Yeah, I know, it was a typo. And flatlander? Really? Where I'm from is anything but flat. Its like you think I'm a ****ing UND fan.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, I know, it was a typo. And flatlander? Really? Where I'm from is anything but flat. Its like you think I'm a ****ing UND fan.
          I wasn't directing that "flatlander" reference toward you, most anyone south of the bridge.
          NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

I wasn't directing that "flatlander" reference toward you, most anyone south of the bridge.
            **** Trolls
            Originally posted by Twitch Boy
            Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Its like you think I'm a ****ing UND fan.
              Nah, you can't be. Your house doesn't have wheels.

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              a
              Well played Mauer.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

At least there's one thing we can agree one in here.. Trolls suck. Almost as hard as Northern.
                MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

I'm not from Michigan....

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Nah, you can't be. Your house doesn't have wheels.
                    you know what your location says right? for the price of one mobile home in NoDak you could buy 10 blocks in Detroit...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      you know what your location says right? for the price of one mobile home in NoDak you could buy 10 blocks in Detroit...
                      Um, $0.38 is still just $0.38 no matter how you slice it
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Don't you have some sandbags to fill or something?
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Don't you have some sandbags to fill or something?
                          Nah, this is more the season to oppress native cultures than to fill sand bags, they're still 3 months away from sandbag season.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I don't think Aparch has moved to Detroit so not sure what relevance there is there. Although expecting relevance from one of your posts is pretty silly on my part.

Comment

now we just need some Maine fans in here, we could argue pellets vs. coal. Maybe some Huntsville people too...
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                now we just need some Maine fans in here, we could argue pellets vs. coal. Maybe some Huntsville people too...
                                Well coal, duh.

Comment

Working...
                                X