UAA at CC - Sat. 12/10/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA at CC - Sat. 12/10/2011

Tigers will be a different team without Jaden Schwartz on the ice tonight - and they need to be a different team. CC got off to a hot start last night, but then gave up that shortie near the end of the first period, and the wheels came off. The Seawolves always seem to do well against CC, and the Tigers need to put forth a much smarter effort tonight to salvage a split. Thorimbert probably gets the start in goal for CC. Go Tigers!

Re: UAA at CC - Sat. 12/10/2011

Guessing Jaden off to Canada. Nonetheless, Go Seawolves!
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Docken out of the line up with a concussion, and Gorham as well. Both 5 minute majors taken by CC last night have left UAA with two injuries, and concussions can take a while to recover from. Those should have been game DQ's for CC if you ask me. I hope CC doesn't goon it up tonight.

Add in the fact that UAA already has three or four other players injured and it's a very thin squad for the Seawolves.
      Last edited by Suze; 12-10-2011, 07:54 PM.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

No Howe tonight. The hole between his legs is sore!
        Go Pioneers!

Comment

Listening to interview with asst. coach Campbell Blair. The UAA coaching staff felt both of those CC penalties, which left two UAA players with concussions, should have been DQ's. They sent tapes into the league office, but the angles of the hits weren't "good enough" to change the penalties to DQ's. Bull crap.
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Nice to see Andrew Pickering in the line up tonight. He had a horrible time recovering from his injury in Denver last season. He blocked a shot and split his ear in two, ouch. A long recovery, but he gets his chance tonight.

Game on!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
              Listening to interview with asst. coach Campbell Blair. The UAA coaching staff felt both of those CC penalties, which left two UAA players with concussions, should have been DQ's. They sent tapes into the league office, but the angles of the hits weren't "good enough" to change the penalties to DQ's. Bull crap.
              Having been in the Springs last week. I'm sure the unintelligent faithful were crying to beat the band.
              Go Pioneers!

Comment

Go Seawolves!
                Last edited by MagnessMan; 12-10-2011, 08:12 PM.
                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Sproule takes a penalty so a CC power play is coming up.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Owens is shaking up the line up for CC, I think they have six new guys on the ice tonight. Not sure who's sitting out for them.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UAA kills off the penalty, then Schied scores to take a 1-0 lead for UAA. Assist to Coldwell.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Stop in play due to a linesman getting hit by a puck. CC trainer attending to him.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

The linesman needing some help getting off the ice. What now??

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I guess they will play with only one linesman for now. Game back on.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UAA up 1 nil?
                              Go Pioneers!

Comment

Working...
                              X