Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UW-M - Don't worry Badger fans, Crandall won't be playing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ UW-M - Don't worry Badger fans, Crandall won't be playing...

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    But how good are those players? Sounds like inexperience and perhaps lack of quality senior leadership could be at play.

Wisconsin (excluding Mercyhurst) has only swept one series at home (against a struggling UND team). NMU, UMTC, UNO have all been splits. That makes me feel good about this weekend. Split at the least for tUMD.
    I bet tDogs sweep. 3pts at a minimum. tDogs are much better than sconnie is right now.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      I bet tDogs sweep. 3pts at a minimum. tDogs are much better than sconnie is right now.
      They're playing better than a lot of teams.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        They're playing better than a lot of teams.
        True. Plus tDogs won the title last year so....there's that too.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I found out about sig lines not showing up from smartphones several years ago giving Jan poster First Time, Long Time a hard time about her sig. I think a college hockey message board is the proper forum to pay tribute to your deceased family... And then to give specific dates for some deaths and diss one person with ~Dec 1998....the horror....

Anyway, Exile, you and TimothyA are way too sane for Bucky fans...bring back JoeyV!!! tDogs will have their hands full with Bucky at Kohl...glad we can see both games on TV up here in Duluth.

It's odd that I can't get my sig through my phone. Look at my post before last. Or go through my profile.

It's the game where we lost in OT ten seconds after they first tries to turn the Kohl Center into Camp Randall.
          tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

True. Plus tDogs won the title last year so....there's that too.
            which has been showing Itself this year. This team is experienced and never seems to put undo stress onto it's self.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
              Anyway, Exile, you and TimothyA are way too sane for Bucky fans...bring back JoeyV!!! tDogs will have their hands full with Bucky at Kohl...glad we can see both games on TV up here in Duluth.
              New to this board are you?

Comment

Since when am I one of the "sane" Badger fans?

Somewhere, Chuck and Almington are spitting on their screens. Somewhere else, Barry Alvarez is laughing maniacally.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  which has been showing Itself this year. This team is experienced and never seems to put undo stress onto it's self.
                  So it's an automatic sweep for tDogs then?

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Since when am I one of the "sane" Badger fans?

Somewhere, Chuck and Almington are spitting on their screens. Somewhere else, Barry Alvarez is laughing maniacally.

Liar! Everyone knows that Barry NEVER laughs. Unless it's at disabled people and roadkill.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Liar! Everyone knows that Barry NEVER laughs. Unless it's at disabled people and roadkill.
                      I hear that he likes to wear top hats and tie young virgins to the railroad tracks by the power plant.

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
                        Me, SANE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I think you might have put Almington in the hospital.

I've always prided myself on being insane. That doesn't mean I can't have moments of total clarity and saneliness, it's just not too often.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

So it's an automatic sweep for tDogs then?
                          I wish. It will be a hard fought series
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            I've always prided myself on being insane. That doesn't mean I can't have moments of total clarity and saneliness, it's just not too often.
                            And NEVER when posting on this board.

Comment

Crown em.
                              UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Answer: Drinking paint thinner and having sex with dead deer.

Question: What will Bucky fans be doing before during and after the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X